Apoc Disband.. Remake clan

This is a discussion on Apoc Disband.. Remake clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well.... first off liek to say thanks zaff for a great clan .... 2nd off before i even speak id ...
Page: 1

xxinformalityxx

Well.... first off liek to say thanks zaff for a great clan .... 2nd off before i even speak id like to let all old Apoc.. memebers known that you have a spot welcome to the new clan

ArtOfWar

now i know all u are wondering wtf.. ye well the main reason is alot of people were quiting due to thef act that the leader was never on etc etc..

bbf and his clan came up with idea to remake with active leader acitve assis... blah blah u know the deal.. we will act as one.. same ts same forums you name it we are one... we will have a circle that which will determine all the important clan decisions drops etc.. but bbf having final say in the end.. soooo

Id like to sayyy we are recruting english speaking memebers on Logos.... have to be active .. ts is a must... we are looking for long term players not someone to come and than disband..

anddd to all old apoc members you are welcome and we are wishing for ur return..

all is well in love and war ^^

going to work.. ohhh btw pm kanonna (leader)
    lawoos assis
    drleckter assis
    Flippinsweet assis

MyBitch

well first of i would say this is made way to fast. u dont even consider posting on the forum letting ppl know i had to do that after getting a pm from bbf today.

i will say i find it the rite dicision but it was not done the rite way. u need to inform the clan beforedoing such a thing.

thats what clan is about... Teamwork stay together work together.

i will join when i am sure i have informed all in clan and made sure we will stay togehter. if this is not posible i dont know yet.

xxinformalityxx

it was the clans decision to do so.. and Goaw.. dont flame pls..
    and wheres the eme ^^ love you greeedyz ../change pass

MyBitch

it was the clans decision to do so.. and Goaw.. dont flame pls..
    and wheres the eme ^^ love you greeedyz ../change pass[/b]

do u realy think i would put items over my clan? i did not take that item and i do not have it. i dont know where the fuck this item is.

if u belive that i scammed this item go ahead, the truth is i have never seen it in my life other then the sreenshot u showen me.

but hey if u think i did it, i cant join the clan cuz i cant have a leader that thinks of me like that. it might not be a big lose for u not to have me. but thats life.

and i did not flame. i was just pointing out that if u want to remake the clan maybe u should try tell the members insted of getting 5 ppl to do it and then ask to come after.?

u get so much more out of comunication then just doing stuf now and here.

snowyfrex

wel, sad to hear, and even thought im not in the clan anymore i must say it sounded like a fast break up, during the war 1 sec leckter says someone quit clan, 5 sec l8r...he says everyone is quiting but maybe u talked about it b4 hand i dono...anyways on a different note, i honestly dont think greedy would scam anything deffentally not the type....dont share ur acc with anyone ever fixes all problems..wel except being k2ed =P so gl for all

zaffers

Apocalypse never disbanded .
    if i recall , only i have the right to disband.
    u can leave and make a new clan , but dont make announcements like "apoc disbanded and remaking" just by yourself.

dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

first of all. my aim wasnt to disband apoc and its still not the aim. Several players ask me to join my clan and thats why i started to think about a solution. during several conversations with different players i decide to build up ArtOfWar with active former Apocalypse members. this remake should keep the active english speaking members together. Also different players wanted to reactiv the players which was in apocalypse and wanted an acvite leader and assists. after Shivas Kente and DrLeckter quited Apoc i decide to found this clan fast and get them to join. I hope u solve ur problems and we get the nice ally back.

xxinformalityxx

lol was doing what everyone wanted to do... oh welll..
    goignt o bed got off early yayay

rostoen1990

lvl 71 priest 260k+ np idk clan plıs?

seal

Apoc aint disbanded, I wont leave..
    I hope that everyone from apoc who joined the other clan will come back..

zaffers

they are already back , no worries :wub:

pitz

a.q, it was fun looking like gaow wannabe