Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Federation of Heroes Announcement!

This is a discussion on Federation of Heroes Announcement! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To All KO Players!! I’d like to announce the coming of Federation of Heroes!! Federation of Heroes is not a ...
Page: 1

0DuckPower0

To All KO Players!!

I’d like to announce the coming of Federation of Heroes!!

Federation of Heroes is not a clan but a brotherhood! Players from any and all servers are welcome to join. FoH is looking to create a vast player community in which help and action is our focus. It is in our wishes to join players from all servers and to build the ultimate system. With much experience in game alliance leadership and organization, 0DuckPower0 and Bruno are set on building an alliance of true strength and skill.

Some features a member can count on:

Military Structure
    Trade/Donation Center
    Game Strategies
    Endless Job Positions (for anyone interested)
    Good Community
    Updated News/Game Information

Members of FoH do not have to join any clans to become a part of the brotherhood. This means that if you already in a clan, you can stay there! To register and be accepted, one must apply in our already built forums and wait for validation (Validation will take no more than 1 day). The link to our forums is below:

Federation of Heroes Forum Link

sounds gay.

i think i'll just stay on ko4life

ps your Forum of Heros is down :P

Bruno4444

The Forums weren't down, and it would be extremely rare for them to be. The link was having a problem, that's all.

I'd be careful with comparing Federation of Heroes to ko4life. I don't think the goals, purpose, or even the structure is quite the same. Take a closer look and you'll see it's actually quite an interesting and helpful alliance or brotherhood as we like to call it.

0DuckPower0

Federation of Heroes isnt a KO fan site or anything of that sort, its like a giant clan. The alliance FoH as a whole will participate in major operations within the game using its multi-server military structure.

ps your Forum of Heros is down[/b]
    You can't even critisize something when you havent seen it, talk about judging a book by its cover.

0DuckPower0

bump

0DuckPower0

bump

click the link to the forums, you may be more interested than you thought!

Banned

Probably the worst idea ever.

Mitch

sounds gay.

i think i'll just stay on ko4life

ps your Forum of Heros is down :P[/b]
    Probably the worst idea ever.[/b]
    people on ko4life are assholes

4:20

people on ko4life are assholes[/b]
    No shit...

Smurfs

I'm confused what is this? :lol:

derkanz

sound like an ok idea but idk what the point of it is.

Like a clan is to get every1 good and get everyone items. unless some1 is rich with usd your not going to be able to help everyone and every server.

Mitch

sound like an ok idea but idk what the point of it is.

Like a clan is to get every1 good and get everyone items. unless some1 is rich with usd your not going to be able to help everyone and every server.[/b]
    i believe he basically is trying to get a bunch of clans no matter the server to be able to chat and post without constand argueing like ko4life

0DuckPower0

i believe he basically is trying to get a bunch of clans no matter the server to be able to chat and post without constand argueing like ko4life[/b]
    Yeah thats a round about way of putting it. Instead of having the small clan in-game who sometimes meet and work together to build each others xp and whatnot, FoH would be a more overlapping Alliance. The organization of any in-game efforts made by the alliance would be done through the forums.

It's not like the ko4life forums because this forum is sort of just a reference and chat forum. The FoH forums and alliance is more like a "town" you could say. It'd be a place where people can trade and strategize and still join a military structure outside of their clans. Although it has a bad rep, the UN idea is a good example of what FoH aims to accomplish militarily wise. Each nation (or clan) has its own military, but in international issues (or whatever brings multiple forces together), a UN (or FoH) army is called together to accomplish a goal. Those goals can be up to whatever the members need done, even if it is as small as finishing a quest. It the most general of terms, it IS a clan, but a massive one that can reach all servers and can establish a community inside of it.

FoH is not a chat center, although that is included, its more a place for in-game cooperation outside of clans. Nobody has to leave a clan to join because you can operate within both your clan and FoH at the same time, as much as you want.

And yeah,
    people on ko4life are assholes[/b]
    I'm beginning to see that.

Check out the forums and apply and see for yourself what the rest of the forum offers.

0DuckPower0

Bump

its gonna be 1 big forum full of "XP PARTY PLS" and "30 STONE RESS PLS"

theres really nothing new you can talk about that isn't being discussed on ko4life

so it will be a ko4life wannabe site

where all the scammers go after they get banned here :D

if ko4life members are assholes, why are you advertising here :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast