Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Federation of Heroes Announcement!

This is a discussion on Federation of Heroes Announcement! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Man how in the world did you get a moderation position if ko4life members are assholes, why are you advertising ...
Page: 2

0DuckPower0

Man how in the world did you get a moderation position

if ko4life members are assholes, why are you advertising here [/b]
    -Becaue you forgot to advertise that at the top of your forums.

If you dont like the idea then shut up, it doesnt apply to you. Let others have a look and see if it interests them. I can't stand people who spend their days telling people they're idiots.

0DuckPower0

bump

Bruno4444

The organization and purpose is completely different from that of ko4life. Duckpower and myself began planning the Federation of Heroes long before we even noticed this forums' existance. Because of our history and experience with forums, we believed that running a clan via Forums would be a very good method to keep everyone active, informed, and helping one another. We have taken that a step further and allowed anyone in any world whether it be Ares, Manes, Ronark, etc. to join.

The governing of the Federation of Heroes is military style where all that join are put into Battalions, as well as Companies. The Companies will have names, and you are to work with you company when necessary or possible, and you can work as a Battalion as well if needed. My brother and I, with our Forums experience have learned where to draw the line on forums and can be a little strict with forum use, thus, you will find no innapropriate behavior, but instead progress and fun.

With a good member base, the Federation of Heroes would profit many people, and you can see that by visiting the forums and looking around (every forum is visible to guests, nothing is hidden). Anyone that wants to give it a try can sign up by visiting the "Join the Federation of Heroes" area of the Forums. The sooner you register, the better chance you have of being a company commander, or even a battalion commander.

The Federation of Heroes forums do offer advice in the game, market help, charity/donations of items and noah, and many other things, but they are for the building of the community, strengthening of the FOH family, and will not be allowed to be abused. We have learned from past experiences and we will not be making any type of alliance that can be frowned upon in any way, I can guarantee that.

In case you don't want to scroll up , the Forums address is: http://s6.invisionfree.com/FederationofHeroes

0DuckPower0

bump

0DuckPower0

bumpy

0DuckPower0

up

Cocaine

Worst. Idea. Ever.

Pretty nice looking forum though.

MyBitch

There are no minimum or maximum requirements for levels, experience, age, etc. We do require that you speak fluent English, you are El Morad, and that you are active. The Federation of Heroes is a family that works together, not a place to abuse your freedoms[/b]

had to take a look.. so only El Morad can join no Karus Members pls :P

0DuckPower0

Yes we are only looking for El Morad players so that we can always function 100% no matter the situation and not have to deal with different nation restrictions. This is not meant in any offense to Karus players, but for full efficiency, keeping it to one nation is the smartest way to go.

0DuckPower0

up

G0D

Yes we are only looking for El Morad players so that we can always function 100% no matter the situation and not have to deal with different nation restrictions. This is not meant in any offense to Karus players, but for full efficiency, keeping it to one nation is the smartest way to go.[/b]
    Like Nazi's?

jeff1991

zzzzzzzzzz

0DuckPower0

Like Nazi's?[/b]
    Nazi's??? My gosh you have got to be joking. Obviously this isn't the place to advertise anything because all you'll ever get is ridiculously offensive remarks on any scale. Can't even get away with a normal alliance advertisement... man.

Nazi's??? My gosh you have got to be joking. Obviously this isn't the place to advertise anything because all you'll ever get is ridiculously offensive remarks on any scale. Can't even get away with a normal alliance advertisement... man.[/b]
    then stop bumping this topic
    obviosly we are all retards

flamthrow

obviosly we are all retards[/b]
    arent we?

Nice idea tho, dont think it will work but good luck with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12