Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sir robin of locksley a message

This is a discussion on Sir robin of locksley a message within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm tired of your friends bullshit, I will arrange for you to have access to an 80 warrior, or a ...
Page: 1

I'm tired of your friends bullshit, I will arrange for you to have access to an 80 warrior, or a 79 if you wish.

We will 1 v1, you will beat me naked like you claim correct?

Since I am sooo amazingly horrible and F9DeviL's pk skill has gone amazingly down hill this shouldn't be such a hard thing to do for you.

Yes I know this is the wrong place for this topic, but I'm tired of this fucking bullshit and constantly trolling and annotations towards my game playing. Robin, front up or tell your friends to shut the fuck up with this constant bullshit.

F9DeviL means a lot to myself, to eric and to alex. We worked hard on that character from the start, we did peoples cape quests, maintained a level of voice in the community and generally tried to be as friendly as possible. Yes we were egotistical little fucking wankers at times but the vast majority of ko players will probably still admit that we were pretty nice guys and did help a lot of people.

Once again, front up to all these claims of beating me 1 v 1 naked, of how amazing you are and how fucking utterly horrible I am.

-matt bored at work

Banned

I'm tired of your friends bullshit, I will arrange for you to have access to an 80 warrior, or a 79 if you wish.

We will 1 v1, you will beat me naked like you claim correct?

Since I am sooo amazingly horrible and F9DeviL's pk skill has gone amazingly down hill this shouldn't be such a hard thing to do for you.
    Yes I know this is the wrong place for this topic, but I'm tired of this fucking bullshit and constantly trolling and annotations towards my game playing. Robin, front up or tell your friends to shut the fuck up with this constant bullshit.
    F9DeviL means a lot to myself, to eric and to alex. We worked hard on that character from the start, we did peoples cape quests, maintained a level of voice in the community and generally tried to be as friendly as possible. Yes we were egotistical little fucking wankers at times but the vast majority of ko players will probably still admit that we were pretty nice guys and did help a lot of people.
    Once again, front up to all these claims of beating me 1 v 1 naked, of how amazing you are and how fucking utterly horrible I am.

-matt bored at work[/b]

lmao, dont do this matt ....

did u really make your own post about it, i already said he quit KO...chances are he wont even see this message.

but ok ill try hard to get a hold of em, then ill try hard to get back on ares so i can have a go at u too. (again lol)

the last GOs werent to impressive on your part tho so ill let locks beat at u down first kk.

btw fck f9devil, its just a couple of pixels....i really do believe u have pictures of him around your room....

Im starting to think KO is actually beyond important to u, like if it closed today ur wrists would be slit.

lmao, dont do this matt ....

did u really make your own post about it, i already said he quit KO...chances are he wont even see this message.

but ok ill try hard to get a hold of em, then ill try hard to get back on ares so i can have a go at u too. (again lol)

the last GOs werent to impressive on your part tho so ill let locks beat at u down first kk.[/b]
    As I said you do realize that phil and pino have never played warrior before ever. And I don't care if there good or not as long as they enjoy them selves that is all that matters. Cz is not a fair representation of anything. Go look at the stats page for F9.

I don't care what you think of me, I am just concerned with this chinese whispers bullshit i have put up with for the past 2 months.

Robin beating any1 in 1on1? rofl... your a funny guy noobynooby2, guess your one of his trash buddies

Banned

As I said you do realize that phil and pino have never played warrior before ever. And I don't care if there good or not as long as they enjoy them selves that is all that matters. Cz is not a fair representation of anything. Go look at the stats page for F9.

I don't care what you think of me, I am just concerned with this chinese whispers bullshit i have put up with for the past 2 months.[/b]
    LMAO

so i guess uve heard this from more ppl then me correct,

maybe thats a hint hint.....?

but u really wont beat locks, what has all of a sudden upped your bravery into making u think u can?

*rw*
    lol dont make me have to bring insanity in here to make fun of your pking skills/lvling skills/ just everything.

btw locks never "claimed" to beating u naked, i saw it i laughed... he laughed we went on our way.

LOL you can bring them in here, bring the babashoppers in here pls i wanna have some fun!!!... Lvling skills? how is there skills in lvling? 90% of Insanity has 2-5 Sharers... I had some also but /care.. And for pkin i rarely pk'd on girakon because it was dead as fuck, and when i actually pk'd i raped everything, but nice try! noobynooby! But again pls go get the USD squad pls i wanna have a laugh at them, i miss being on vent listening to them crying like girls shouting how not to bug abuse CSW's because their gm friend was online to ban turks so they could get castle back...

- RW bored @ work

Banned

LOL you can bring them in here, bring the babashoppers in here pls i wanna have some fun!!!... Lvling skills? how is there skills in lvling? 90% of Insanity has 2-5 Sharers... I had some also but /care.. And for pkin i rarely pk'd on girakon because it was dead as fuck, and when i actually pk'd i raped everything, but nice try! noobynooby! But again pls go get the USD squad pls i wanna have a laugh at them, i miss being on vent listening to them crying like girls shouting how not to bug abuse CSW's because their gm friend was online to ban turks so they could get castle back...[/b]
    hmm ok stfu this has nothing to do with u...

srry to insanity members for bringing em into it...

also kind of notice u have your clan, in game name, and server set to places u dont play anymore. Or set to things that simply dont exist....

Do u beat your dick every night whispering

hatred?
    omg 8 man party issilons?
    ooo duo pk with me and zero?

Back up your words than noobybooby, like you said. That was than this is now, if robin has quit that becomes a than not a now correct?

OH wait that only applies to your bullshit youtube video watching shit. Robin reinstall ko and 1 v 1 me, I'm sick of this fucking bullshit.

HotAsIce

So wait, you're standing up for matt, but complaining about sharers? Oxymoron anyone?

Banned

Back up your words than noobybooby, like you said. That was than this is now, if robin has quit that becomes a than not a now correct?

OH wait that only applies to your bullshit youtube video watching shit. Robin reinstall ko and 1 v 1 me, I'm sick of this fucking bullshit.[/b]
    ur saying that was then this is now yet your bringing up other topics.... I guess your talking about the legcut plz... another joke taken to seriously.

but ok i will try to get robin to come, shit on u and leave.... the real prob is getting a hold of em.

no need to post anymore about it, all that there is to wait for is the vid of ur char's knees buckling and you typing

IM LAGGING.

hmm ok stfu this has nothing to do with u...

srry to insanity members for bringing em into it...

also kind of notice u have your clan, in game name, and server set to places u dont play anymore. Or set to things that simply dont exist....
    Do u beat your dick every night whispering

hatred?
    omg 8 man party issilons?
    ooo duo pk with me and zero?[/b]
    Tsk tsk wheres your balls? wheres your army of insanity ppl thats gonna flame me?? you backing out? typical...
    And yes my in game name and server is set to places i dont play anymore.
    *Hint* i dont even play ko anymore! yet i read these forums when im bored..
    And whats wrong in having my IGN/Server set to my chr and server? tell me

And it was fun how when i played Girakon that Robin kept msn'ing me beggin to play my chr and how he would xp it for me, but i wouldnt let him play it because hes too trashy.

SoulFamily

noobynooby is kinda funny. for a guy no1 heared of he is trthowing around big words in the name of robin_loosely

the only person robin can beat naked is himself. and even this will be hard for him.

Banned

Tsk tsk wheres your balls? wheres your army of insanity ppl thats gonna flame me?? you backing out? typical...
    And yes my in game name and server is set to places i dont play anymore.
    *Hint* i dont even play ko anymore! yet i read these forums when im bored..
    And whats wrong in having my IGN/Server set to my chr and server? tell me[/b]
    i simply just dont want to start a flame war between u and insanity....

um y are u talking about having balls in a KO forum.... the bravest things ppl do here is put there items on the anvil.

the problem is they dont exist..... and the problem is u keep going on about them as if they do..... Wouldnt mind if u stfu bout it once in a while but damn.. Everything u type about is compared to your lil DEAD clan.... and your buddies who dont even play anymore.

Banned

oh my gosh , dramaqueens

Banned

noobynooby is kinda funny. for a guy no1 heared of he is trthowing around big words in the name of robin_loosely

the only person robin can beat naked is himself. and even this will be hard for him. [/b]
    lol thats so fcked up

i dont even kno how robin got brought into this lol
    but ok we'll c what happens

i dont like speculating i like watching.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast