Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Fierce, New Server

This is a discussion on Fierce, New Server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; up up and away come on people...
Page: 4

Hadouken

up up and away come on people

braze

gl gettin ppl for new server

btw just a lil word of advice... dnt think just by going human that ur gonna b top5 or 1 of the best human clans without even knowing who ur up against...

Hadouken

gl gettin ppl for new server

btw just a lil word of advice... dnt think just by going human that ur gonna b top5 or 1 of the best human clans without even knowing who ur up against...[/b]
    you sir make me laugh

braze

and why wld that b?

Hadouken

and why wld that b?[/b]
    because we know who were up against? .. and maybe the fact that most of these clans are just full of randomers who dont actually know each other ... even tho i dont know these guys too well they know each other very well understand? some clans work well other clans work better

braze

rofl u have no idea do u... stop acting as if ur 14 cos i think ull b suprised by who alot of these "randomers" in the clans actually r

braze quit start shit unless they call UR clan out then dont talk shit about them, plus i am thinking of joining but thats only if a friend of mine doesnt decide 2 go new server, cause we r sharing accs, if he doesnt want 2 go then i will just make a int priest and make application on ur forums lol

braze

lol i aint starting no shit i said gl to them and who the fuck is talkin to u

a complete random who probably knows more about this game then u, u just a 14 yr old kid who is tryin 2 act big cause he actually has a decent clan in the new server but fact is fact, random clans that r made for new servers always break up, as for fierce though they have a core group that will actually stay 2gether, there r a few more clans that i c that have a core group of ppl that will actually stay 2gether throughout the server. but for ur clan ur clan leader is a good guy but i doubt ur clan will last long, cause from wat i read they r just abunch of randoms in ur entire clan

braze

rofl well seing as the last time i played ko properly was bk in KE on Diez and im only coming bk cos a friend has gotten me to start up again on new server, but im not even gonna go there n start mentioning what clans ive been in and what chars ive had as i cant b botherd, oh and as for "my" entire clan being full off randoms.... Massacre thx yes we r filld with randoms lmao.... randoms who can get an alliance with a clan like Insanity/YouDied and we aint even on the same side... lol u make me laugh

Hadouken

strait UP and braze stop flaming or get out!

braze

rofl ure even more pathetic then i thought, ur too fucking stupid to see that i was actually sayin gl... and the fact that u need people to stick up for u cos u got nothing better to say makes me laugh even more

Hadouken

woop woop

slaps

aight no flames

Hadouken

inddeed

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast