Page 10 of 169 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Fierce Recruiting For New Server

This is a discussion on Fierce Recruiting For New Server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think i would like too join but im not sure yet but umm bumpppo :wub:...
Page: 10

OmegaXninja

i think i would like too join but im not sure yet but umm bumpppo :wub:

bump

chimera2888

registerd as mnm pls "ok" me =D[/b]
    wth ur gonna ditch me and go to new server o.0

Bump

HotAsIce

I was looking around in the clan rules and stuff because I tried to go to Girakon, but some comp probs made me miss out. The thing I'm worried about is the clan drop system. The way I like the clan drop system to be set up is to have items awarded to you on a point system, where doing things like participating in CSW's, farming abyss fires/dragon marbles/ect. finding bosses, killing bosses, and giving items to the clan bank get you points, and in return, you buy items with said points, and that item is now yours to do whatever you want with. The whole we gift you this item until you quit clan or are kicked thing seems like it will create a lot of controversy and problems. Just something to think over, it is why I haven't posted on your recruitment section because I believe once a drop is given to someone, it should be theirs.

IF for whatever reason you are going to be kicked, then there is obviously a fault to your personality that nobody enjoys, and you would probably be kicked well before we even thought about a drop to give to you. Secondly, if your gonna quit the clan to say NT or to just quit game entirely, we gave you that drop to help you out, and now we can use it to help another clannie. If you think whatever is given to you is yours, in my book your someone who is quite greedy, because if we are willing to help you, why aren't you willing to help someone else, especially considering you no longer wish to play.

As far as the point system goes, don't like it. We have screenshots taken so we do know who shows up for what, and if someone doesn't show up for activities on a consistent basis, then obviously they won't get a drop will they? Show your committment and loyalty to the clan and you will be rewarded. If you don't like our system, then we aren't a good choice for you.

And we have had no problems with our system thus far, we have asked and received items back from people who quit the game, and we are fair with handing out items to everyone.

I'd like to add that I know more people complaining about Point System than our System Our leaders give the drop to someone to make the clan stronger. Once you quit, the item is handed in to someone else, as simple as that h34r: ^_^

Bump

bumpy

again

bump

Throttle

Bumpo

bump for GGs

think ill be sticking to cypher if not ull hear from me

Steefo_o

up

OGGY

acept me acount if forum pls wana make apply :P