Page 122 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2524

Fierce Recruiting For New Server

This is a discussion on Fierce Recruiting For New Server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sup canada, hows ares? [/b] fantastic, should be owned by me in a few days. or a few weeks, depends ...
Page: 122

sup canada, hows ares? [/b]
    fantastic, should be owned by me in a few days.
    or a few weeks, depends how things go. :lol:

if you guys need a priest to heal or rogue to drain
    i can help out where needed but i aint starting a new character
    from level 0 hells no. :P

gl with the new server.

up

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

bump

upup

can i come?

Paragon
    gogoog i thnik

jakub

up

IronImpact

Paragon

rephlex

paragon is beta server

but we're getting close

AegwynnCZ

i thought its the one of best clans ive ever seen... but i see its like dictature... u cant even say what u think, they wont talk with u about problem they will kick u from clan, ban on forum... omg... my sharer just told that he dont like be kicked from clan just cause anyone couldnt come to meeting on VT, we r just ppl.... i told him not to write anything but he did his way... i rly wanted to be in this clan and i think its pointless to start in another clan... ( or elektrik will kick a half of a clan until new server come? )

peace guys! and no offense...

i thought its the one of best clans ive ever seen... but i see its like dictature... u cant even say what u think, they wont talk with u about problem they will kick u from clan, ban on forum... omg... my sharer just told that he dont like be kicked from clan just cause anyone couldnt come to meeting on VT, we r just ppl.... i told him not to write anything but he did his way... i rly wanted to be in this clan and i think its pointless to start in another clan... ( or elektrik will kick a half of a clan until new server come? )

peace guys! and no offense...[/b]
    gg h34r: ....
    the meeting is one thing he asked u to do in a month... was it so hard to tell him if u cant make it?
    or just to show up for those 30mins? :S

eheh thats good. We need only serious people , not randoms ty

L1saS1mpson

bump ^_^

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

1 thing:

You guys have 5 ppl playing the char. No1 could come? Everyone even sharers had to come...

Well,i haven't been on meeting also,but my sharer was.So don't spread story that u will be kicked if for nonsence.Ifu couldn't show up on meeting u could pm Ash or any assist and tell them,u won't be kicked.If u wanna run clan who is attending to be #1 on server u need to keep active ppl in clan and keep positive atmosphere in it as well.How he knows would u be there at start of server if u can't show up once per month?
    Peace,everything can be solved with mature ppl i guess