Page 123 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2524

Fierce Recruiting For New Server

This is a discussion on Fierce Recruiting For New Server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; B)...
Page: 123

Limited Edition! Senior Member

B)

AegwynnCZ

u dont understand me guys... we were kicked first cause nobody came to that meeting... i told him before my 2 sharers cant come ( we r 3 ) and my net was down at this time... i think its not my fault... ash understood it and that was ok... but then my sharer hunt wrote on forum what he thought about kicking people cause they didnt come meeting... just and idea and he wanted u guys from clan to tell what u think about it... he wrote it without offense etc. and we r not randoms i think... than we all got banned and kicked from clan i see he dont wanna talk about that so reason of this problem is KICK+BAN ^^ but nevermind now i see we r not welcome in your clan i just wanted to tell u what i think about it... peace

btw. i want u to know i fully accepted these meetings its good thing how to keep clan together until new server comes... but we r just ppl... and everyone can make mistake... sometimes... if u not, u r not man u r god! GL in new server

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

u dont understand me guys... we were kicked first cause nobody came to that meeting... i told him before my 2 sharers cant come ( we r 3 ) and my net was down at this time... i think its not my fault... ash understood it and that was ok... but then my sharer hunt wrote on forum what he thought about kicking people cause they didnt come meeting... just and idea and he wanted u guys from clan to tell what u think about it... he wrote it without offense etc. and we r not randoms i think... than we all got banned and kicked from clan i see he dont wanna talk about that so reason of this problem is KICK+BAN ^^ but nevermind now i see we r not welcome in your clan i just wanted to tell u what i think about it... peace

btw. i want u to know i fully accepted these meetings its good thing how to keep clan together until new server comes... but we r just ppl... and everyone can make mistake... sometimes... if u not, u r not man u r god! GL in new server[/b]
    Then talk to ash in vent

up, i already gave you 2 chances, first time one of your sharers makes a retarded best rogue better then the rest crap comment, but after talking to you i said ok, then you miss a clan meeting without telling me, but since your internet was down i understood again, then your other sharer decided to post something really dumb, since the post CLEARLY said if you CAN'T MAKE IT, PM ME, and you won't be KICKED. Couldn't have put it in any more simple terms then that.

So dont come in here accusations based on your sharers who must have a reading problem, cuz if i was to copy/paste the meeting post here you would see how easy it was to NOT get kicked.

Lates, bump

L1saS1mpson

ooo karamba ^^

up

jakub

up

up

jakub

up

jakub

up

up[/b]

ozbelcifer

Need clan proĦ any room free?

Need clan proĦ any room free?[/b]
    Ye there still some spots left. Gogo apply on the forum.

up

up