Page 3 of 169 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Fierce Recruiting For New Server

This is a discussion on Fierce Recruiting For New Server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg.. new server again -.- i know you gus are good and gg but sheesh.. move to every new server.. ...
Page: 3

OmegaXninja

omg.. new server again -.- i know you gus are good and gg but sheesh.. move to every new server.. you guys were doing good in girakon idk why you guys are movng again ... sorry i just wanted too say this becuz its always fierce clan moving servers

omg.. new server again -.- i know you gus are good and gg but sheesh.. move to every new server.. you guys were doing good in girakon idk why you guys are movng again ... sorry i just wanted too say this becuz its always fierce clan moving servers[/b]
    Call us whatever you want, as long as we have fun and nice pk we'll go to wherever we want h34r:
    And yea, if we get castle tats gonna mean we'll have more activities to do eventually like Isi and Felankor

omg.. new server again -.- i know you gus are good and gg but sheesh.. move to every new server.. you guys were doing good in girakon idk why you guys are movng again ... sorry i just wanted too say this becuz its always fierce clan moving servers[/b]
    Stuff happened that made it so our girakon clan didn't have all its members, whether it be boredom, school, vacation, or the scam. Plus new servers are by far the most fun, so we play to have fun. New servers is new competition, and that is the fun part of the game.

Banned

do u need the castle for killing isiloon or what?

the castle is only for looking the doors while killing bosses?

and ofc good luck hope u pwn in new server!11!1

do u need the castle for killing isiloon or what?[/b]
    No just easier to control it, closing gates, more money for pots, etc.

Banned

though its np walk thought the door whit gay programs lol.

i was thinking about going new server to the reason to play is afterall to having fun for me. I play dcz on manes atm whit alot of turks and that sux so i hope more eng speaking ppls come new to =)

Razorbacks12

applied on forums: andrew

Impact

applied.

All acepted h34r:

I think he means all activated, andrew i don't see your post.

Activated yea
    Everyone who gets activated create a topic called: My aplication
    Answer all the questions and we'll read it and send you to one of the two clans

BlaCKMaGiK

i dont even know why this hate between us grew.. but i will say sneaks did have us stop luring later on and he started booting people when we got to the 1st spot on the server for it.... not for nothing.. but a lot of your guy lured on us to.. but w/e thats all past shit... lets focus on the future

i dont even know why this hate between us grew.. but i will say sneaks did have us stop luring later on and he started booting people when we got to the 1st spot on the server for it.... not for nothing.. but a lot of your guy lured on us to.. but w/e thats all past shit... lets focus on the future[/b]
    Well, one of the main things that happened was that Dre lured on us and Sneaks was right there and he didn't do shit. They TP'ed to Rai that was in Fierce to KS our TK, they lured TC's so we lured the TK to town so that no one would get it
    But yea, some ppl from Honor well cool and some of them turned out to be really great friends such as Icy and Jaspreet, and ye lets focus on the future.

Bets on new server's name?

Tiba

stop spamming ^^
    our topic needs to be on top ty!

no

Don't forget to post your application, some of you registered and didn't post :P