Page 34 of 169 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Fierce Recruiting For New Server

This is a discussion on Fierce Recruiting For New Server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sry to start flaming but contract is kinda werid :P up...
Page: 34

Banned

sry to start flaming but contract is kinda werid :P up

upupupup

kdoyle43

gg ash this kids a pure fag lol, he comes into vent and shit and takes our name and 2 days later he switches clans, cant really trust fags like these, hes just a little wana b thats too retarted to come up with his own name.[/b]

WAIT a fucking minute who the fuck decided it was your guys name are you fucking retarded? i got this name from my friend Jelly and you come here saying i stole it from you... sry dude for 1 YOU CANT CLAIM THE ENDING OF A FUCKING NAME 2 just shut the fuck up 3 dont fucking call me a fucking fag you little queef pie of shit you dont even fucking know me hey heres a good idea! MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS HMM? maybe i wont have to use so many cus words next time hopefully your stupid ass will learn.

BB,

ContractKillah aka Durtybp aka Killian

Tiba

WAIT a fucking minute who the fuck decided it was your guys name are you fucking retarded? i got this name from my friend Jelly and you come here saying i stole it from you... sry dude for 1 YOU CANT CLAIM THE ENDING OF A FUCKING NAME 2 just shut the fuck up 3 dont fucking call me a fucking fag you little queef pie of shit you dont even fucking know me hey heres a good idea! MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS HMM? maybe i wont have to use so many cus words next time hopefully your stupid ass will learn.
    BB,

ContractKillah aka Durtybp aka Killian[/b]
    lol your so immature.. haha
    1st stealing name..
    2nd what you just said
    3th your immature
    hahhaa

ISeeYouPee

so many aka's when will u stop chanign your name?

magnified

BB,

ContractKillah aka Durtybp aka Killian[/b]
    i think we hit a soft spot fellas....

u dont have to shead tears about the situation u hotheaded little fuck

Banned

Right, that's why you came up with it after the topic on our forum was made about people making "killah" names? Idiot.

Banned

Right, that's why you came up with it after the topic on our forum was made about people making "killah" names? Idiot.[/b]
    wow we got a smartass here ....bro he is stupid he probly wanted a new name then what he used but he got contractkillah from me so no more of this bs about him taking a name .. and lets take these flames off this post this is a gg clan

ISeeYouPee

wow we got a smartass here ....bro he is stupid he probly wanted a new name then what he used but he got contractkillah from me so no more of this bs about him taking a name .. and lets take these flames off this post this is a gg clan[/b]
    ofcourse its gg, ,he is not in it LOL
    now if he was its a whole dif story

Tiba

haha..
    +1

kdoyle43

so many aka's when will u stop chanign your name?[/b]

will you go suck a cock? dude stfu you dont know me once again maybe i have to cus everyone out? this fight is with me and ash no you little bitches who think they are cool because they can talk some shit.

What fight, there is no fight i just told u why you got kicked so get outta my topic and go recharge your battery for the next clan leaders ear you wish to damage. Or we can just have you muted for a few days to learn your lesson, either way i suggest you leave this topic because you have no business here.

Banned

bro i just asked can we take these flames somwhere eles...the name thing can be posted on a diff topic ..really there is no point of flaming conctract he will jsut keep posting and shit and the probly change his name again....im glad ur bumping this topic cause they will be the best human clan ..so dont flame me i was just saying he had that name before he thought bout going to ur clan...what i said with some cusswords was flame and im sry its just stupid people posting stupid shit gets me mad

kdoyle43

Right, that's why you came up with it after the topic on our forum was made about people making "killah" names? Idiot.[/b]

alright you dumbfuck i dont sit on the forums and read through them and no i didnt see that topic.

Tiba

will you go suck a cock? dude stfu you dont know me once again maybe i have to cus everyone out? this fight is with me and ash no you little bitches who think they are cool because they can talk some shit.[/b]
    lol
    how is it a talk between u and ash? he banned u
    dont try to go back now.. did u read what he said
    haha.. idiot
    but anyways why would u put killah in your name after posting in our forum
    i think i will change my name to Contrastkilllah or w/e
    so dumb..