Page 71 of 113 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1691

Fierce Recruiting for New Server

This is a discussion on Fierce Recruiting for New Server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i made a super breed of camels named Can'z camels who don't have to eat burritos![/b] I think you just ...
Page: 71

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i made a super breed of camels named Can'z camels who don't have to eat burritos![/b]
    I think you just won a spot in the Guinness World Record book for the most retarded breed on earth

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

hahahahahaha I'm speechless

I think you just won a spot in the Guinness World Record book for the most retarded breed on earth [/b]
    Reetarted? Guats dat? :huh:

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

my breed of Canz are super! they sell for freaking 20 sacks of rocks!

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

you my friend are 1 huge idiot rolled inside of Canz fucking homemade burrito.

you my friend are 1 huge idiot rolled inside of Canz fucking homemade burrito.[/b]
    with a jaspreet indian sauce on top

and Siberian Snow as a side platter

and Siberian Snow as a side platter [/b]
    kk let me give you a lesson, since it's hard to teach challenged people... as I said no wonder you don't go to school... but ill TRY

Siberia is part of Russia, it's the northern part of Russia where it's really really really really really cold, even colder then Canada.
    Serbia is part of Europe, it's not in Asia, it's in the south eastern part of Europe where it is warm.

To go further into geography, I am guessing you think India is in Africa isn't it? I know people from both places look alike, but the Indian are more shoe repairers for a dolla a day.... that's why when they come to North America, they think it such a promotion to be taxi drivers, they think they've been blessed by god

kk let me give you a lesson, since it's hard to teach challenged people... as I said no wonder you don't go to school... but ill TRY

Siberia is part of Russia, it's the northern part of Russia where it's really really really really really cold, even colder then Canada.
    Serbia is part of Europe, it's not in Asia, it's in the south eastern part of Europe where it is warm.

To go further into geography, I am guessing you think India is in Africa isn't it? I know people from both places look alike, but the Indian are more shoe repairers for a dolla a day.... that's why when they come to North America, they think it such a promotion to be taxi drivers, they think they've been blessed by god [/b]
    K you little fuck. Seeming as no one has ever fucking heard of Serbians nor do they care, i dont give a fuck about what you say. Second take your stupid ass ego, and go somewhere where your actually fucking welcomed.

Legoless

=O

K you little fuck. Seeming as no one has ever fucking heard of Serbians nor do they care, i dont give a fuck about what you say. Second take your stupid ass ego, and go somewhere where your actually fucking welcomed.[/b]
    I am glad you finally listened and if you took the course called "History" you would learn much more about Serbia then that good for $1 place India kk broP :P

I am glad you finally listened and if you took the course called "History" you would learn much more about Serbia then that good for $1 place India kk broP :P[/b]
    Thats $1 more that my country is worth more then yours. Kk no lets stop fighting and go to the "love shack" with Canz and Joey.

Thats $1 more that my country is worth more then yours. Kk no lets stop fighting and go to the "love shack" with Canz and Joey.[/b]
    We aren't fighting, I'm just pointing out facts broP, and the final fact is .... Serbia > India

BUT if you want to include Joey and Canz in this, it's a bit different

Serbia > India > Croatia > Argonutz

We aren't fighting, I'm just pointing out facts broP, and the final fact is .... Serbia > India

BUT if you want to include Joey and Canz in this, it's a bit different

Australia>Serbia > India > Croatia > Argonutz[/b]

Serbia > India > Croatia > Argonutz[/b]
    lawl good one kiddo