Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

First to take castle, first capes?

This is a discussion on First to take castle, first capes? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering about the views of you guys... first clan to take castle= I think first G4 will be Either ...
Page: 1

Bigwill

Default First to take castle, first capes?

Just wondering about the views of you guys...

first clan to take castle= I think first G4 will be Either NoMercy ( biased view ofc/ aiming G4 in a week) or RecognizeThis
    First clan to get capes= RecognizeThis/MeowMix humans allience. NoMercy/Respect orcs allience. Possibley PressOK, not too sure.

Pretty stupid to post a topic like this, for like a million reasons.

CrusAd3R

do u want a pizza?

PaperStylo

Woot, fear me!

Bigwill

y have pyzza to hyt shellshocked over the head wyth yt! oke pls? ja ja

GoodGun

the turkye clan with 7 man archer and 1 full party oto healer runing around and killing everyone in cz bowl bosses and players :rollseyes:

EatMeTheMage

why the hell does everyone always leave my clan out -_-

BoboBaba

maybe cause u always change char? not fixed xD

Default Re: First to take castle, first capes?

Originally posted by Bigwill
    Just wondering about the views of you guys... *

first clan to take castle= I think first G4 will be Either NoMercy ( biased view ofc/ aiming G4 in a week) or RecognizeThis
    First clan to get capes= RecognizeThis/MeowMix humans allience. NoMercy/Respect orcs allience. Possibley PressOK, not too sure.
    PressOK and u have u shard +8 the first day

MeowMix isnt playing i think Leah and Brian and more ppl dont playing , Respect from beramus i dunno they take csw , Recognizethis from cypher = duppers macros i dont count theys i dont know who are but coming from one servers duppers so without dupped maybe are noobs " Maybe "

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

yall dont know bout my clan cuz weve kept in on the down low :P still not gonna say our name or my character name cuz it will get stolen babas

CrusAd3R

if u dont want a pizza i can get u a hamburger.

Hoodst4r

Let me assure you, RT aren't dupers or macroers. I really don't know where you got this from. RT was one of the few legit clans who owned the castle in Cypher.

But, as for the alliance with MeowMix, the clan name will not be called MeowMix, and Brian and Leah won't be leading it. I won't comment further on it.

Theres no need for topics like these, as plans, and clans are ever-changing and can tumble at any moment.

Good luck in the new server, may the best clan win.

Chancz.

Morian - I'm really interested where you heard we were dupers and macroers? No flame intent, I'm just wanting to know. Did you play Cypher?

BigWill - Its funny you mention your clan in first capes, and own castle. But, thats good I guess, you have alot of pride in your clan.

phobia

Please do not relate the new Respect clan of Manes with the clan in Beramus, we are not associated with them in any way. EX-members of the clan just decided to use our name.

Hareth

Default Re: First to take castle, first capes?

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bigwill
    Just wondering about the views of you guys... *

PressOK and u have u shard +8 the first day

MeowMix isnt playing i think Leah and Brian and more ppl dont playing , Respect from beramus i dunno they take csw , Recognizethis from cypher = duppers macros i dont count theys i dont know who are but coming from one servers duppers so without dupped maybe are noobs " Maybe "[/b]
    dude u really dont know what u are talking about... :huh:

but u should research a little before even posting shit like that, dont be like all the retards that claim that RT is a cheater clan.

hosreh

hareth about yrou sig, u dont; have to put teh flames out, u just have to drink it and close yrou mouth the fire will go away
    i am russian i know :P , this guy is just a noob at drinking

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast