Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

First to take castle, first capes?

This is a discussion on First to take castle, first capes? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; indeed...
Page: 2

Hareth

indeed

Originally posted by Bigwill
    y have pyzza to hyt shellshocked over the head wyth yt! oke pls? ja ja
    Wow that's like the most original joke I've heard, ever! [/sarcasm]
    But seriously, you can't judge that now, since:
    1. There will be alot of clans which are not posted here
    2. You don't know which clan will be strong untill they are like grade 3
    3. You don't know who is gonna ally who which is very important for CSW
    4. You don't know which tactics clans are gonna use, ie go full pk asap or continue training

EatMeTheMage

owned by my cuuutttyyy shelly poo :wub:

Bigwill

I potsed this cos iwas bored.. pfff

And well actually Skillz left RecognizeThis because he said they were not legit. And There alots of other rumours, i myself knew that you had players that simply macroed to 70.. No names mentioned...

And seriously RT wont be as good inthis server as cypher, you dont have enough of the original players. I mean ffs we took xenus which was one of the few legit lvl 70 you had. All im saying is that i can see why alot of peo0ple think RT are not legit. But as long as you are in this new server, i couldn't care less about cypher..

Originally posted by Hoodst4r
    Let me assure you, RT aren't dupers or macroers. I really don't know where you got this from. RT was one of the few legit clans who owned the castle in Cypher.

But, as for the alliance with MeowMix, the clan name will not be called MeowMix, and Brian and Leah won't be leading it. I won't comment further on it.

Theres no need for topics like these, as plans, and clans are ever-changing and can tumble at any moment.

Good luck in the new server, may the best clan win.

Chancz.

Morian - I'm really interested where you heard we were dupers and macroers? No flame intent, I'm just wanting to know. Did you play Cypher?

BigWill - Its funny you mention your clan in first capes, and own castle. But, thats good I guess, you have alot of pride in your clan.
    all ppl said Cypher = the world of duppers if u dont dupped GO AWAY <3 :wub: so bro sorry but i think this anyway maybe i wrong , if this isn't true so show me in manes

PD:See u in cz and Peace

everybody duped on cypher...

V-thenoob

all ppl said Cypher = the world of duppers if u dont dupped GO AWAY <3 *so bro sorry but i think this anyway maybe i wrong , if this isn't true so show me in manes
    Cypher was so.... Thats why we quited ko... And now we back with hope that things going good at k2 about anti cheat / macro / edit and dupe.... So i hope there ll be a clean fight in new server....
    Kiss kiss all

Bigwill

+1 to that!

bleaF

Originally posted by V-thenoob
    Cypher was so.... Thats why we quited ko... And now we back with hope that things going good at k2 about anti cheat / macro / edit and dupe.... So i hope there ll be a clean fight in new server.... *
    Kiss kiss all
    :wub: Sex pls :wub:

Hoodst4r

Originally posted by Bigwill
    I potsed this cos iwas bored.. pfff *

And well actually Skillz left RecognizeThis because he said they were not legit. And There alots of other rumours, i myself knew that you had players that simply macroed to 70.. No names mentioned...

And seriously RT wont be as good inthis server as cypher, you dont have enough of the original players. I mean ffs we took xenus which was one of the few legit lvl 70 you had. All im saying is that i can see why alot of peo0ple think RT are not legit. But as long as you are in this new server, i couldn't care less about cypher..
    Let actions speak before words my friend. You really don't know what we have up our sleeve. And our clanlist I've given you, it is everchanging, and actually changed quite alot now under Hareth's word.

My final post before the new server regarding "top clans." Of course, if we don't come up on top, I'll be one of the first ones to be congratulating the clans who are.

Good luck guys, may the best clan win.

Apolon_

As Hareth said in his other post RecognizeThis quited cypher becouse it's worst server ever and even then we had no real competiotion in CZ maybe except Sex4Fun clan (i will miss you guys :wub: ). We played legit and obtained everything posiible on Cypher. And for people that say we aren't legit... most of them wasn't even playing cypher so their words mean nothing, jsut more flamers on forum. Many people hated us becouse we were better then they are and without all those duped +8 iteams and macroed 70lvls. All who will move to this new server hope for fresh start and new strong competition. Saying taht we can't do anything without orginal players is wrong. Under good leadership clan can obtain realy much and there is many strong players. Anyway I'm looking forward to see good strong competition in CZ, CSW, war. The more strong people come Manes the more fun there will be B)

Hoodst4r

Originally posted by Apolon_
    As Hareth said in his other post RecognizeThis quited cypher becouse it's worst server ever and even then we had no real competiotion in CZ maybe except Sex4Fun clan (i will miss you guys *:wub: ). We played legit and obtained everything posiible on Cypher. And for people that say we aren't legit... most of them wasn't even playing cypher so their words mean nothing, jsut more flamers on forum. Many people hated us becouse we were better then they are and without all those duped +8 iteams and macroed 70lvls. All who will move to this new server hope for fresh start and new strong competition. Saying taht we can't do anything without orginal players is wrong. Under good leadership clan can obtain realy much and there is many strong players. Anyway I'm looking forward to see good strong competition in CZ, CSW, war. The more strong people come Manes the more fun there will be *B)
    :wub: apolon :wub:

Originally posted by Apolon_
    As Hareth said in his other post RecognizeThis quited cypher becouse it's worst server ever and even then we had no real competiotion in CZ maybe except Sex4Fun clan (i will miss you guys *:wub: ). We played legit and obtained everything posiible on Cypher. And for people that say we aren't legit... most of them wasn't even playing cypher so their words mean nothing, jsut more flamers on forum. Many people hated us becouse we were better then they are and without all those duped +8 iteams and macroed 70lvls. All who will move to this new server hope for fresh start and new strong competition. Saying taht we can't do anything without orginal players is wrong. Under good leadership clan can obtain realy much and there is many strong players. Anyway I'm looking forward to see good strong competition in CZ, CSW, war. The more strong people come Manes the more fun there will be *B)
    no duppers plz joke <3

Hoodst4r

Morian: Let me re-assure you RT aren't any "dupers." We're leaving the server because we were cheated out of the castle by dupers and macroers ( HeaveN and 4HeaveN ).

I really don't know what gives you the thought of us being dupers, though?

---

I'll edit my post too.. .. :wub:

Originally posted by Hoodst4r
    Morian: Let me re-assure you RT aren't any "dupers." We're leaving the server because we were cheated out of the castle by dupers and macroers ( HeaveN and 4HeaveN ).

I really don't know what gives you the thought of us being dupers, though?
    see u

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast