Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

FirstTarget Ardream

This is a discussion on FirstTarget Ardream within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was no in game like 1 month but i can still say somethong abot skilla - we all know ...
Page: 2

Mes

I was no in game like 1 month but i can still say somethong abot skilla - we all know u are PRO and u can own all of babas wiothout items just only or SKILL. Killin all sc pt witout bufs its normal 4 you.But serious - do u realy hate them bcuz they are noobs?? or u gets too big Pwned LOL (i think 2nd)i ll back soon and show ya(need to buy new motherboard) ;(Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by zzZzSkilla4SkillazZzz View Post
    they r scaredy cats.......... pfffffffffffffffffff
    ------------------------->solo 3x + 1

zzZzSkilla4SkillazZzz

Quote Originally Posted by GloriaVictus View Post
    We just know what is team work. Sorry for ur lose. Funny moment was when Siu tped u all time and u dieing 5 times dead after dead. Ty for hate us And about skillek no1 cant have something against himXD Is almost uniq man haha XD <3 FT
    get funn from game FT>all
    It was really funny but atleast we defeated your asses.FTB>FT....4ever

ok u arepro we are noobs. is phatetic that u searching forums for try cry about us clan. U rly have to love us. Can any mod deletthat spam? is second topic when somebody coming and crying

Quote Originally Posted by zzZzSkilla4SkillazZzz View Post
    It was really funny but atleast we defeated your asses.FTB>FT....4ever
    proof plis cuz i dont remind

nah leave him Eras. Let him live with his dream.

First Target are ridiculous, they only pk if they have a good 3+ duffers, they then run away unless you are fully duffed because they have no skill, all they can do is attack players who are fully maliced and para'd, which is pretty sad as it takes no skill. There are very few players i would call gg's in their clan,the only ones would be FirstHam and second would be Stoprotect (i think that is his name). Skilek is ridiculous attempts to vs starts loosing then runs away, when he vs's he tries to slide you, which is hilarious. When FirstTarget dont have at least 2-3 full duffers you can pretty much guarantee they will leave ard within a 15min. FTB although we arnt that active any more still completely ruin you guys most of the time with as little as 4 players simply because we have more skill than duff and spike, oh and we dont give up once we loose a few nps cough First Target cough.

Orc + FTB... FTW

P.S. to be fair the above duffer comment relates to pretty much all humans in dcz, not just FirstTarget

lololol vs man i pwn u as fast as siub + mine full hp
    -> run and tp (do ur job in ardream)
    cya

Ok i have realy enough how ppl flaming our clan... it is always the same bla bla we owning all your party with only 2 players... bla bla bla you dont have skills bla bla bla. I realy hate when ppl writing about something what never happend... So i say enough it! We are making a movie how its realy is, soon you will see.

haha so funny post XD. 3 good duffers? We have 3 priest only Me iam scroled Serbiter have q rings deru ds+5. Duno what FTB have aginst us. on all topic they only spaming about us is gamefirst in game or here is phatetic. we are running? all time ftb have 2 mages and only runn like wesaw on ur movie. What is wrong with atack duffed ppl? lol iam duffing for that my atackers atack just that man lol. I told fcvk off from skilek is uniq player and his rules> rest ppl.
    Ye u ruin us ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - ftbw.jpg today pk was hajime too. I should be happy ardream is big map and u have place where can u hide. We rly have to ruin u cuz u searching topic where u can cry about us. We never falem agains any other clan.We just taking game like game but ppl like dont know its only game. kkthxbb cry more guys

on ss we started pk in the same time. u rly pwned us with 4 players

F t b -> teleport babas ! And small ugly orcs

FT>ALL come cz freee np ;d

true lol, and skilla put ur dy.k inside ur grandpha ass go flame siub when he wouldnt on time tp u.

hahaha you guys litterally about 2 hours ago proved everything in my last post. I wish i had frapsd it. We had 4 of us 3 mages 1 sin and First Target as usual 3 priests and full party, with backup from bloodbrother scrub clan. We still managed to pull an even fight, and every time i came anywhere near any of your mages when they were alone, or pm'd them asking for vs they either towned, tpd someone to help them or ran away like little girls.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast