All Ko players,
Me and 2 other very good friends decided to make our own clan. We’ve been playing USKO together for a long time and decided to quit there and start all over again on EUKO. We’re from Belgium and The Netherlands and will be making our clan on the human side server 1.
Also check out our website : www.flawlesseuko.proboards.com
You can also pm me ingame lEdar.
What you need to join the clan
* We’re only accepting people who can speak English
* Be active, around 2-4 hours a day and more is always a +
* U have to be skilled and know what you’re doing
* Don’t be a little child and whine about everything, try to solve this in a mature pm conversation
* Ventrilo is a must
*Also check our website recently
If u'd like to join please fill in this application.
Name: Ingame name:
How long have you been playing this game:
How long have you been playing this class:
Do you use vent:
Do you have mic:
Previous servers / clans:
Do you use scrolls in wars / pk?:
Why would u like to join?:
How active will u be daily?
Our clan rules
1. Respect – Be respectful in all ways, some people may have another opinion as you have, don’t blame him for that.
2. English – As I told before we’re a English based clan, so if you can’t speak English, don’t bother applying.
3. Questions – If you are uncertain about some situations you can always consult the clan leaders.
4. Clan parties - Our clan rule is as follows, Clan>Friends>Random. If you are leading a pk or exp party with randoms, politely kick them if a clan member would like to join.
5. Drama - Not tolerated. Making forum rants or spamming in-game chat will get you kicked. Handle any issues privately and feel free to involve the clan leaders if you feel it is needed.
6. Ventrilo - This is a requirement, you must be able to log into vent during any pk and all wars. It is preferred that you are in vent anytime you are on, but only required for pk/war. If you are not in vent, you will have last priority to any parties.
7. Boss drops – In the first couple of months we (the leaders) will be giving out the boss drops. Clan boss drops will be seen when you’re with 2 or more clan members. You make a screenshot and give the item to one of the council members and the item will be given out based on the following things:
*Who is active
*Who is respectful
*Who follow clan rules
*Who helps clannies when needed
*Who is deserving it
Later on, when merching items will be easier, we will change this system. Then you will sell the item and share the money based on the amount of people in the party.
Thx for reading and we hope to see you in our clan soon.