Forming A New Clan,Ronark,Karus.

This is a discussion on Forming A New Clan,Ronark,Karus. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What's up!? I'm Adam, but my username and game name is IXxxSINxxXI. You can refer to me by whichever name ...
Page: 1

IXxxSINxxXI

Thumbs down

What's up!? I'm Adam, but my username and game name is IXxxSINxxXI. You can refer to me by whichever name you please. Now, let me get to the main point. I am a player on Ronark, Karus side. I am a battle priest who is really good but only level 57. My goal is to hit level 59 and stay level 59 and make a clan. This will be a karus clan obviously and the members will have to be level 50+ to prevent lower levels from making the clan procrastinate. I will be leading this clan, and I will be making this clan. So far, I have only a small hand full of people that are going to join it when I do create it. It will be an English speaking clan. You must speak perfect English in order to join. I will make sure that this clan will be the best of the best. My plan is to stay level 59 until I get the clan enough NP's for capes. Of course, the more people in the clan, the faster this process will become. Then, I will start helping out clan members with items, quests, and other needs that they may need help in. Once the clan has good gear and capes, we will move on to level 60+. I will need members to join once I do make this clan. If you are interested in joining please reply here, Private message me on the site, Send me a Private Message on the game, or send me a letter on the game. Whichever is easier for you. Thank you, and I hope that this clan will be a success due to your help.

IXxxSINxxXI...

IXxxSINxxXI

What's up!? wink.gif I'm Adam, but my username and game name is IXxxSINxxXI. You can refer to me by whichever name you please. Now, let me get to the main point. I am a player on Ronark, Karus side. I am a battle priest who is really good but only level 57. My goal is to hit level 59 and stay level 59 and make a clan. This will be a karus clan obviously and the members will have to be level 50+ to prevent lower levels from making the clan procrastinate. I will be leading this clan, and I will be making this clan. So far, I have only a small hand full of people that are going to join it when I do create it. It will be an English speaking clan. You must speak perfect English in order to join. I will make sure that this clan will be the best of the best. My plan is to stay level 59 until I get the clan enough NP's for capes. Of course, the more people in the clan, the faster this process will become. Then, I will start helping out clan members with items, quests, and other needs that they may need help in. Once the clan has good gear and capes, we will move on to level 60+. I will need members to join once I do make this clan. If you are interested in joining please reply here, Private message me on the site, Send me a Private Message on the game, or send me a letter on the game. Whichever is easier for you. Thank you, and I hope that this clan will be a success due to your help.

IXxxSINxxXI...

Papps

wow you're an odd one.

saboteci

sounds good :c i want join to ur übercool clan

IXxxSINxxXI

Red face

Alright Saboteci. It's good to hear that your interested to join. We already have around 8 people on the list for people who want to join. Saboteci, please post about your information though. State what your class is, (Warrior,Rogue,Mage,Priest) your level, and other information that you feel would be necessary. Also, Papps, please get something better to do. If you are not interested then don't reply, it is that simple. There is no need for your smart ass comments saying "your an odd one" or anything like that. Thank you,

IXxxSINxxXI

IXxxSINxxXI

The clan name is going to be called ChaoticWarLords. So far we have 10 members on the waiting list that are defiantly joining about. If anyone else is interested please reply.

Papps

i said you were odd cuz u were spamming EVERY clan topic, even ones a month+ old.

IXxxSINxxXI

Oh :unsure: . Now I feel kind of stupid . Um well then take the comment I made about you non offensive :lol: . Also, I know they were old topics but there's a chance that they didn't join a clan yet still...