Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Free Crazy Exping For Your Character....

This is a discussion on Free Crazy Exping For Your Character.... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah, but ppl have been pin hacked before in other games i played, where u have to click ur PIN...... ...
Page: 3

Birotx

yeah, but ppl have been pin hacked before in other games i played, where u have to click ur PIN...... really sux :S[/b]
    How?
    AFAIK a program which writes down the coordination of mouse-cursor and coordination where you clicked is kinda senselesss...
    (A CLICKLOGGER)

a) People have many different solutions (800x600,...)
    b) you can mess up the pin-numbers by clicking 10000x and after that you choose your pin = CONFUSEEEEEEEEEEEED
    c) id ont know laoaloal

How?
    AFAIK a program which writes down the coordination of mouse-cursor and coordination where you clicked is kinda senselesss...
    (A CLICKLOGGER)

a) People have many different solutions (800x600,...)
    b) you can mess up the pin-numbers by clicking 10000x and after that you choose your pin = CONFUSEEEEEEEEEEEED
    c) id ont know laoaloal[/b]
    unless they build a program that can detect the windows size and such.

Batch

unless they build a program that can detect the windows size and such.[/b]
    Easily done, Using API's in C++

TopCat

who will let u use thier character after the new patch coming out in 3 days>< unless they trust u completely..

yeah heard about this shit, so not gonna share now.... even if ppl let me, i wont trust myself with someone&#39;s seal/unseal incase shit happens like a keylogger :P
    so.. close topic pls =)
    @thebbq, sry :P i dont use my ko msn much =D[/b]

who will let u use thier character after the new patch coming out in 3 days>< unless they trust u completely..[/b]
    i know.. thats why i already asked to close this topic....

i know.. thats why i already asked to close this topic....[/b]
    But we like to spam it up for you since we <3 you - My offer still stands Akutee - Like I said, theirs nothing sealed anyways lol - and I doubt you would ruin your ko4life reputation over the crap thats on it.

But we like to spam it up for you since we <3 you - My offer still stands Akutee - Like I said, theirs nothing sealed anyways lol - and I doubt you would ruin your ko4life reputation over the crap thats on it.[/b]
    haha thanks, but probably will decline xD since gonna be pretty busy this break! bballin and dotaing and hanging out with friends haha ><" i gonna nerd up dota this break i htink xD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123