Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Full- time sharer

This is a discussion on Full- time sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; key remember im here been playing some rogue over past few days up to u i can get vpn have ...
Page: 3

gotbluntzz

key remember im here been playing some rogue over past few days up to u i can get vpn have one char i play ow but thats basically an exp account atm + i bet ur clan partys as party when pkking so if u need me key hit me up i gotta buy a vpn anyways help antoehr friend

Key421

right now, i got a clanny playing it, bluntz but if it becomes inactive ill let you know

demondayz18c

Whats good. I currently play C-west and play Loda, and Jezebel two GG Freestyle members. If your looking for someone who is GG when it comes to the pk then I'm the person u want pking on your sin. Assasin is my game I can pick off full parties if the acc is geared properly. my msn is [email protected] and I have Ventrilo as well. Let me know whats good my friend.

zabjaka

Whats good. I currently play C-west and play Loda, and Jezebel two GG Freestyle members. If your looking for someone who is GG when it comes to the pk then I'm the person u want pking on your sin. Assasin is my game I can pick off full parties if the acc is geared properly. my msn is [email protected] and I have Ventrilo as well. Let me know whats good my friend.[/b]
    u seem desperate

alavarez1977

ALAvarez has a canada IP PRIEST available to level exp as well as you wish for the next 2 month, must meet key421 standards and have his approval. me and key are both same clan looking for sharers

pm key or leave msg here

demondayz18c

[email protected] holla at me I got vent and a mic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123