Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ZiggZaggClickClack

TheSpartanz or Armageddon? Which clan will help more in Europa?

This is a discussion on TheSpartanz or Armageddon? Which clan will help more in Europa? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im trying to make an account with babaing and want to know... which clan is more helpful?...
Page: 1

Default TheSpartanz or Armageddon? Which clan will help more in Europa?

Im trying to make an account with babaing and want to know... which clan is more helpful?

iTzBryan Senior Member

Join thespartanz please. Ridiculous thread.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    why is it a ridiculous thread I wanna know same question btw anyone know whats the best cz archer clan

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    why is it a ridiculous thread
    Because we aren't interested in people looking for handouts as he is implying here. The most successful new players that join our clan are interested in making friends, building trust, and PKing competitively.

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Agree,if nothing it`s totaly wrong way to be a part of an clan (if that`s even the plan here)
    itzbryan likes this.

dont lie bryan you most helpful gae on europa! and yes you do give handouts !

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    dont lie bryan you most helpful gae on europa! and yes you do give handouts !
    Yeah but I'm not bothering with the people who spam ally chat complaining about no help with their level 40 quests (who eventually quit the clan). I'm helping players who I know their first name, talk about random bullshit with in TS and know that they are interested in forming relationships/trust and not just zombie mode playing KO all day looking for handouts.

Yeah but I'm not bothering with the people who spam ally chat complaining about no help with their level 40 quests (who eventually quit the clan). I'm helping players who I know their first name, talk about random bullshit with in TS and know that they are interested in forming relationships/trust and not just zombie mode playing KO all day looking for handouts.
    ape quest T_T need help or a bow

LOL!
    You guys sure you're not feeling a burning desire to add this guy?
    Don't make him choose against you!

Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar

So i will bump this thread with a request of some anwers to armageddon >_< im from anatolia, apart of rampage, but am looking to broaden my server base as anatolia seems to be a bit quiet at times, and when i get to PK i do, but would like to as i said broaden my abilities to a new server, get to know some new people and hopefully have a great family just like i have in rampage

NEINNNNN Senior Member Truffles's Avatar

Well, I'll give my honest opinion since I was originally in Spartans but NTed to Human and moved into Armageddon so I've got first-hand experience of both clans. During my time as Orc, I was more into the PK scene than the EXP which is primarily what majority of Spartans were doing at the time while Arma members in the main clan are already done exping for the most part (that doesn't include the sub-clan, since that's the 'exping clan' really). All in all though, they're both good if you're looking for casual players that are genuinely nice people whether you're looking to PK/EXP, to sit and talk on Teamspeak or anything else under the sun.

They're the ideal clans for both nations I think. You're Orc? Go with TheSpartans. You're Human? Go with Armageddon.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpeakEnglishMate View Post
    So i will bump this thread with a request of some anwers to armageddon >_< im from anatolia, apart of rampage, but am looking to broaden my server base as anatolia seems to be a bit quiet at times, and when i get to PK i do, but would like to as i said broaden my abilities to a new server, get to know some new people and hopefully have a great family just like i have in rampage
    I'll answer this in my clan post.