45, elmorad, mage, diez

This is a discussion on 45, elmorad, mage, diez within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ^he needs a clan, hook a honky up. i prefer an ardream clan since i dont really wanna go to ...
Page: 1

louch

Default 45, elmorad, mage, diez

^he needs a clan, hook a honky up.
    i prefer an ardream clan since i dont really wanna go to 60+ yet.
    also, i can lvl fairly fast now that im 45, if i get alot of harpy parties, which is why i'd prefer a mainly mage based clan.
    and no im not noob just because my character is 45, i have about 2 years of experience in the game, with at least over 10 characters, that i actually lvled, the other like 45 characters i had were just to screw around on, and mess around with the stats, but ya anyways back to my mage.
    only reason my def and mp+ are that low is because i burned my crimson pads going +6 <_< yet all the other armors succeeded, figures.
    and ill have a better staff around lvl 51, right now its just a +6 alchemy

also flay, if you read this, you can have your staff back, but i still need fire blast and the pads :wub:

louch

bump
    also 46 now

cpo4

KoxpKleanrs is recurting..its a very small clan atm due to the fact of me trying to lvl to 59 but your more then welcome. PM ingame HeavensEntity..(i'll be on d2)

louch

cool, im on d1 merchanting, ill pm you when i make a few mil