Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Girakon

This is a discussion on Girakon within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well,since Fierce is disbanded human side sux.Many gg was NTed or went inactive.The worst thing is all Orcs who NTed ...
Page: 1

Well,since Fierce is disbanded human side sux.Many gg was NTed or went inactive.The worst thing is all Orcs who NTed in human r Turks,no offense but 90% of them r kids.
    My point is that we need some english speakers from Orc side(coz there r no such a ppl on human side!)who is willing to join human and make clan.There r still some good players at human side,such a crazyhorse,smoked,whiskey,tequila,raw,skills,mrbec ks,maximus,and some others but we r not able to run good clan coz many of them not active :huh:
    So,guys,if u wanna get good competitions like u had in Fierce,some GG should NT or this server will be dead.Anyway,we don't need high lvls Turks,like Clavin or something,just need ppl who speaks English,ppl who use Vent and ppl who plays team play.
    TY in advance

jaminko

yes it is true (kurva a my sme co do pice ? na picu priesti ci co kurva ked nas nevies vymenovat ako dobrych humanov)

WrathofGod

yeah human arnt good in girakon now

jaminko

up

yes it is true (kurva a my sme co do pice ? na picu priesti ci co kurva ked nas nevies vymenovat ako dobrych humanov)[/b]
    lol kapusta za malo kurwa :lol:
    free bump

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Well,since Fierce is disbanded human side sux.Many gg was NTed or went inactive.The worst thing is all Orcs who NTed in human r Turks,no offense but 90% of them r kids.
    My point is that we need some english speakers from Orc side(coz there r no such a ppl on human side!)who is willing to join human and make clan.There r still some good players at human side,such a crazyhorse,smoked,whiskey,tequila,raw,skills,mrbec ks,maximus,and some others but we r not able to run good clan coz many of them not active :huh:
    So,guys,if u wanna get good competitions like u had in Fierce,some GG should NT or this server will be dead.Anyway,we don't need high lvls Turks,like Clavin or something,just need ppl who speaks English,ppl who use Vent and ppl who plays team play.
    TY in advance[/b]
    is it true Horiyoshi (he is a ex-MYKO player) shares the acc with u?

i must say u and CrazyHorse are the hardest to kill, especially CrazyHorse, the guy is probably made up of like +2 accesories

i wanna come lol, i was always a human in myko, but im still a low lvl here on girakon :P (jks im with all my xydonis friends here in the clan)

we need more human gg's!

killahs are going human, find a gm and fix our bug and u will have like 3+ GG mages

Tibor

ahh thanks yuber.. <3

bought nt already ...
    =]
    im ready for it
    jsut submiting tickets to get us unbuged but nothing

MrNelson

is it true Horiyoshi (he is a ex-MYKO player) shares the acc with u?

i must say u and CrazyHorse are the hardest to kill, especially CrazyHorse, the guy is probably made up of like +2 accesories

i wanna come lol, i was always a human in myko, but im still a low lvl here on girakon :P (jks im with all my xydonis friends here in the clan)[/b]

Hori.. shad ? damn niggah miss myko times :mellow:

lol I think CrazyHorse has +0 uniques and no belt, he is HP build but he hit almost the same as ClickClickBang, very sick, and his combo fast.

Human has so many warriors that hit like a truck, rogues dont even hurt anymore

crazyhorse and delicious are the bext warriors of human side.. Yes pls more people nt, need some competition..

Tibor

lol ur clan fuked up the server so why dont u guys dont something about it ?
    lol

lol ur clan fuked up the server so why dont u guys dont something about it ?
    lol[/b]

... ?

warriors all suk ok? :lol: u hit them 1 or 2 times with helis they see the damage throw on a sheild and murky spear legcut n scream n run off( crazymagesofchina warriors mainly) seems like no 1 wants to play ne more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast