Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Girakon humans

This is a discussion on Girakon humans within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if you're willing to attack me the be willing to lose your stupid NP.[/b] agree....
Page: 2

if you're willing to attack me the be willing to lose your stupid NP.[/b]
    agree.

Banned

If im correct you are Gatsby, the only time me and my guys fought you guys are when you are trying to raid us at dark knights,
    most of the times we arent really ready or just tired after 10 hours of exp, but we usually fight till the end.

Soon when we all hit 70 we'll love to make a proper party vs party with u guys, u know your game.

andy

thats cos honor r pussys[/b]
    hey faggot 1v1 after servers come up?

not our fault honor bangs cz :lol:

buffer

whats ur character name?

1v1 me im xChronicSx

buffer

Not only that, your level 70, who uses talia, with quest sword.
    In a new server, I doubt anyone will 1v1 you.
    I bet your combo is extremely garbage, but I'll still 1v1 you just to prove to you how much of a pussy you are
    when you need 4-5 people to exp your account then you PK when your 5-10 levels higher than everyone else.

GG

dirtyroy

it's a small request nothing really hard to do and imo it makes u a more respected player.
    k this is my request.
    when you 2v1, 3v1, 4v1, 5v1, 6v1, etc against some1 at least be man enough to stay the entire fight instead of running like a sissy when u redball. whats so fucking bad about losing 50 nps. if you're willing to attack me then be willing to lose your stupid NP.

and please no1 reply by saying "turks dont read this forum" because some people from top english clans ran like bitches too.

ps: one of the funniest clan names in human side is "Honor" [/b]

VS Plz,.... whenever wherever, i won't run.... and if your gonna solo pk you better be ready to be rolled by a mob of people. I love solo pk, never fails, get smashed by 30 stealthed rogues as soon as i make it to bowl. So whenever your ready to throw off the talias and the valks.. I'm ready to roll in the stickas with you nigga..

PM CrazyHorse

I bet your combo is extremely garbage, but I'll still 1v1 you just to prove to you how much of a pussy you are
    when you need 4-5 people to exp your account then you PK when your 5-10 levels higher than everyone else.

GG[/b]
    Jealousy at it's finest... gotta love it.

There isn't a single person who plays that account who has a garbage combo. And FYI we don't use talia. Any of us would be glad to 1v1 you and put you in your place. Everyone who plays that account are well known players from diez who have more game experience then your egotistical mind can comprehend. Also if you really must know, the main owner of the account would most likely be 70 by now anyways regardless of the help provided. He is a pro asian player who knows how to advance in any server he plays.

tyvm.

GG[/b]
    and we have NO talias on the account. just because ur trash in the game and hit us for shit doesnt mean we use talia rofl. we dont even have weapon def other than a +5/13 axe defense pads that i never even used. next time u level up faster and stop whining like a sissy cause u cant kill shit what wrong with using a quest sword? its only +6 and not even that good of a weapon at +6.
    and i'll gladly 1v1 with no pauld and no pads on just to show how weak u are

If im correct you are Gatsby, the only time me and my guys fought you guys are when you are trying to raid us at dark knights,
    most of the times we arent really ready or just tired after 10 hours of exp, but we usually fight till the end.

Soon when we all hit 70 we'll love to make a proper party vs party with u guys, u know your game.[/b]
    that was me on gatsby and we raided ur full party with juz 2 priest and 2 warriors ofc i wont go we own or shits like bragging like that since we are pk oriented party with 3x level 70 in it and a duffer

kinda stupid, when i pk in ronark i do it solo most of the time. but u have to run because orcs are always having more people then humans. i just got gangbanged by 142344134 orcs :angry:

Banned

that was me on gatsby and we raided ur full party with juz 2 priest and 2 warriors ofc i wont go we own or shits like bragging like that since we are pk oriented party with 3x level 70 in it and a duffer [/b]
    dunno who was on your char but we killed u atleast a gazilion times, but ya ofcourse its fukin hard to respond to a scrolled+high lvled partys like u usually are, im just stating that we are not one of those "sht he can kill me ill town fast" guys, and ill gladly make a proper fight with u guys in 2 weeks or so when we alll get 70.

had some nice 1v1's with honor members today. lost to cokecane when i was unbuffed in a close fight then i used 1500/300 scroll and won twice. had nice 1v1's with sneaks, cokecane, and kenshin (even though u never got to hit me next time ill let u malice D i'll gladly take rematches when ur all 70+ respect to honor but i do remember 2 people running from like a 3v1 or 4v1 at redball then coming back after they healed up a bit ._.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

GG[/b]
    talia?

u joke.. right?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

3/4 of the time Humans PK, I think everyone knows Karus outnumbers Humans..[/b]
    ye but that doesn't mean certain orcs don't get outnumbered at times. like today in g2 everyone was crowding around OB o.O

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12