isiloon

This is a discussion on isiloon within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, Currently i am looking for 2 to 3 clans to help our clan do isoloon and falknor the clans ...
Page: 1

aeonsave

Hello,
    Currently i am looking for 2 to 3 clans to help our clan do isoloon and falknor the clans must use ventrilo. We will when we all get together desided on who goes where we need to trust each other to get all the clans done. If u wish to help please contact me via here on forums or in game by letter or pm to AEON71. thank you for ur time and will be checking back at this post soon. bye now

Jenny25

Hello,
    I will help do isolloon and falknor (F4TE clan) We need to get those 2 quests done as well. I am on eastrn standerd time and most of us only play from 6pm to 11:30pm eastrn time. I currently have lvl 70+ warriors and Priests that can help the only thing we lack are rouges. Pm me in game or i will see u in ventrillo....lol

aeonsave

thanks f4te now just looking for some more help anyone out there?

hi aoen, i cannot help i just decided to bump ur topic.

gl mate

aeonsave

thanks, for the bump and hope to find someone who wants to help i know i cant be the only clan looking to do this just dont have the right chars in clan to complet it.

Hello,
    Currently i am looking for 2 to 3 clans to help our clan do isoloon...[/b]
    zomg.. i understand felankor.. but isiloon lol.. its a joke -.-

Jenny25

zomg.. i understand felankor.. but isiloon lol.. its a joke -.-[/b]
    Well that is a dlw clan all low lvls of course they are going to need help unless i am wrong and it is possible to take isoloon as a lvl 59 and below if so i would love to see a fraps of that....lol then again i could be proven wrong here but i know alot of clans 60+ who cant do it on there own.....but well maybe ur just that good and u can do it at lvl 59.....lol

zomg.. i understand felankor.. but isiloon lol.. its a joke -.-[/b]
    Isiloon quest is easier than felankor anyway o_O

GL with the quest, and don't bother with the felankor capes unless your clan has millions of nps to donate.

P.S. For the Isiloon clan quest, 2~3 70+ warrior tankers with 1 spam healer each and suicide drainers should get the Isi down in 4~5 minutes without anyone getting owned.

aeonsave

[thanks for the info, there has been alot of response to this just ask that you know what you have to offer, i was said yes i am dcz clan. but we nees some help and i just thought there has to be some out there who want to do it as well. well thanks all just let me know i think im going to try to do this on tue. oct 23. so hope to get some more offers thanks

Jenny25

bump

aeonsave

thanks for the bumbs now lets get this done im ready to get it over with so i can go back to pk

Thyss

thanks for the bumbs now lets get this done im ready to get it over with so i can go back to pk
    [/b]
    hey dude, we are also looking for help
    pm me or katsdancing on game pls if u still in need for help (clan Notorious)

aeonsave

thanks i and i will