[][][][][]Giving KO Another Try : Looking for Ionia Account to Share[][][][][]

This is a discussion on [][][][][]Giving KO Another Try : Looking for Ionia Account to Share[][][][][] within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So after taking a 1yr+ break from KO, ive decided to try to play it again, since my summers these ...
Page: 1

Red face

So after taking a 1yr+ break from KO, ive decided to try to play it again, since my summers these days are pretty boring :P

So basically a few requirements: (oh,,, the character must be lvl 68+)

Requirements:

1. All items are sealed
    2. No huge amounts of GB's or Coins will be held on the character.
    3. Canadian IP (YOU MUST PROVIDE VPN!)
    4. Have Pots to use (ill be buff pking if i ever go pking, or use my own scrolls from my own $$$ - unless you dont mind me using some of ur scrolls)
    5. If you want me to exp your character and it is NOT in canada, i will be willing to use a VPN, as long as YOU pay for it (and also teach me how to use it)
    6. PLATINUM PREMIUM (i dont really feel like exping on gold or whatever =/)

What i'll do:

1. EXP the character, i cant guarantee a set % a day, as im still not sure how much ill be playing daily, but yeah i will NOT PK unless i get a good amount of EXP per day, and i will NEVER use your scrolls for PKing.
    2. Attend BDW/FT if you want.
    3. Attend Juraid Dungeon if you want.
    4. Do quests if you want.
    5. Help your clan with felankor/isiloon/CSW/wars/events/bosses if you cant make it, and you want me to go.
    6. Use ventrilo (with mic) if you or your clan require of it.
    7. A trustable person on the account you can ask around about my trustability if you have your doubts

****As a request on my side, i only have one. That is if i get to keep any NON BOSS drops that i get while i am on the account. (raptors, elixirs, glaves, chitins, shells, whatever it is). Why do i have this request? Because simply i like playing with the market, and ill be using that money i get from those drops for playing the market for my self interest or maybe buying my OWN scrolls to PK on. (i will have another login character for this purpose). NO i will not ask to keep any boss drops or expensive items.****

Any Questions? PM me here.

aqturk

Hmm..I would accept you but cannot provide VPN atm...but heres a tip..What about Unbeatable...He has canadian IP...GOOD LUCK!

Hmm..I would accept you but cannot provide VPN atm...but heres a tip..What about Unbeatable...He has canadian IP...GOOD LUCK! [/b]
    npnp! good luck for you finding a sharer too

...but heres a tip..What about Unbeatable...He has canadian IP...[/b]
    akutee would kill himself 3rd day

LOL giga, why so?

GL Findin a sharer =]

rawrrr
    if you want to share a 63 ionia mage in brutality (subclan of fatality) with me and the guy who owns the acc, let me know
    he is USA IP but i have USA VPN that you could share with me

rawrrr
    if you want to share a 63 ionia mage in brutality (subclan of fatality) with me and the guy who owns the acc, let me know
    he is USA IP but i have USA VPN that you could share with me[/b]
    yo wassup calvin

i think i might have found an account to play now, not sure yet! but ill let u know if i wanna play mage by any chance xD

however, mage is probably my worst classs.... i havent played a mage for 2yrs LOL

St0neColdKill3r

Thought priest was your worst, damn learn something new daily i guess.

Nah glad your coming back just too bad your going there and not back home. Best of luck finding something fun though. With all the koxper out there your gonna hate the 50 straight cancels so don't try solo hooka.

Thought priest was your worst, damn learn something new daily i guess.

Nah glad your coming back just too bad your going there and not back home. Best of luck finding something fun though. With all the koxper out there your gonna hate the 50 straight cancels so don't try solo hooka.[/b]
    LOL HAHAH xD

priest is my favourite, but compared to you, ofcourse my priest skills suck xD

I wanted to try out a new server, since i never really played a new server much :P Hows pathos for you? probably pwning the shit outta every1 eh?

ok, i found a rly nice warrior, CLOSE TOPIC PLS! thanks all

PriestOfShadows

ok, i found a rly nice warrior, CLOSE TOPIC PLS! thanks all[/b]
    Ha, i still have your priest, forgot about that. Haven't been on it in sooo long. Maybe some day ill gear it

ok, i found a rly nice warrior, CLOSE TOPIC PLS! thanks all[/b]
    congratz aga! now good luck against all the cheaters