Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

GoonSquad

This is a discussion on GoonSquad within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GoonSquad is recruting GG orc ardream players of all classes! We are currently ranked 14 out of all clans in ...
Page: 1

GoonSquad is recruting GG orc ardream players of all classes!
    We are currently ranked 14 out of all clans in Carnac West, and the 7th highest ranked orc clan! We are an accredited clan, G3, almost G2 with some sexy neon blue capes ( :P ) and we are allied to our second clan, PoonSquad (not a sub clan, just a 2nd clan to fit everyone in!). Many of our clannies come from many familiar GG clans from different servers (diez Pariah, Ionia SuperHeroes, etc) so your bound to run into some old agas! xD

King of Knight info
    http://www.kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?s...st&id=10316

Requirements:
    - Scrolls: a must to be pking with us, as most of our pking is done on scrolls
    - Teamwork: I dont care how well you can solo, or how hard you spike, if you dont minor your own dieing team mates, we dont need you.
    - Ventrillo: Although a mic is not required, we require all who are pking to be in vent. We dont use the older versions of vent, get the newest version! (for me, 3.0.4)
    - A good sense of humor: no one wants someone boring or really pissy 24/7 to pk with em!
    - Vouchers: simply put, someone in clan, or out of clan, that I'm probably familiar with saying "hey! this guys pretty freakin good!" Example: you pk'd on Diez and Sanctis can vouch for how boss you were (lmao sorry sancte, first example that came to my mind :P )
    - Patience: its a virtue.... dont be spammin my pm's. That being said, if something or someone in clan is bugging you, please tell me, or someone in clan council instead of /quitting clan without notice!

If you meet these requirements, and are a melee, you will be asked for a few vs with some of our members. after that, you will go on a pk run with us. support chars, just a pk run ^^ if you do well, we will put you in PoonSquad. Being in that clan is the same as being in GS. We use ally chat only, so you will always be aware of any pk! No one will be kicked from a party because they are PS, we hold both clans at the same level, and all PS members are welcome to use the GS avatar and say in their clan info that they are in GS. You will be moved up to GS ONLY if you have the nps to compensate for one of our np holders and are WILLING TO DONATE THE NP REQUIRED TO COVER THAT LOSS!

For more info, please come to our new forum (thanks arga and shanks for workin on it!)
    www.goonsquad.tk

Please apply on the website! dont just come up to me and say "clan pls"

For some clips of some of our pk runs
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=294692

Thanks! Bump this topic as much as you want, and please keep all hate on offical KO forums!
    Bankin/Doughboy

Noobs.

Noobs.[/b]
    <3

<3[/b]
    Gyft info, ym Cassie, remember, mee soooo proo! ):

Gyft info, ym Cassie, remember, mee soooo proo! ):[/b]
    y know who you are but y dont gyft my ynfo to people y dont know yn real lyfe

y know who you are but y dont gyft my ynfo to people y dont know yn real lyfe [/b]
    but, you do know ym, remember last night?

but, you do know ym, remember last night? [/b]
    what happens yn my bedroom stays yn my bedroom

aq ):

Banned

fakë türks...ım reaLturk! :angry:

assasin375

*cough* noobs *cough*

dont join clan, bankin talks WAYYYY to much when we try to pk

Amen, anyone in your clan need gg pker? Me use vent aq, me pro.

dont join clan, bankin talks WAYYYY to much when we try to pk[/b]
    <3 XD havent u quit ko yet, or did the random karaoke help you through that bdw LOL

<3 XD havent u quit ko yet, or did the random karaoke help you through that bdw LOL[/b]
    lmao...
    giving 1 last chance to KO, for it to become fun again....going sin and training under danny&#39;s wing :wub:

lmao...
    giving 1 last chance to KO, for it to become fun again....going sin and training under danny&#39;s wing :wub:[/b]
    go go aga <3

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast