Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 414

GoonSquad

This is a discussion on GoonSquad within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have no problems admitting his skill, i dont like the way he got his items but nothing we can ...
Page: 17


  1. #241
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    I have no problems admitting his skill, i dont like the way he got his items but nothing we can do about it so i guess just live with it, there will be hackers/ scammers orc side also. But i wish u luck human side m8, ill cut my flames down hope u and the other people in this topic do also, cos it is a game and getting it ruined by petty little arguments really aint worth anything. I think u will enjoy human side cos there r always shit loads of orcs and noobs that run with em.

  2. #242
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey144 View Post
    okay, well i will read further into this when i haent just waken up, as its a fairly conving arguement...

    but scammer or no scammer, there is no denying that this guy is the most skilled sin in dcz, and please dont try to argue against that untill you prove me wrong.

    as far as i see about this whole scammer thing, that scammer you talk about, is where bison bought his gear, well thats what pat has told me, and i will obviously believe pat over you guys.

    and dont flame the rest of my clan, nothing has been set in stone yet, and if it ever is, im sure something will happen, and tyrone, by that rapture party today, if you mean the 1 that i was in, that would be me unscrolled, bison unscrolled, then a couple of UTI guys against 4/5 orc parties.

    and u cleverly avoided my point, which i will ctrl c v here:
    and lets just say for 1 solidary second that he did scam those items, and then all your little folk stories are true, why are you complaining....
    all u ever say is, i wish humans had better players, blah blah. and when some1 comes around who can destroy any of you, even your precious slowmo....
    then you cry like 5 year olds.

    and for the record he has 1 md 9
    He had 2md9s back in the day. you can ask thetemplars about it.

    Im not crying about anything, im just saying that you cant call that clan GG if its being led by a freakin scammer.....

    lets use logic for one second. im going to attempt to dumb it down for you. which will be difficult.

    Lets say we go along with your idea that he DID buy the items from the scammer....... HOW WOULD HE DO THAT? as i pointed out before, he just lost his char, with alll his gear. meaning that the onlyway he could possibly do ANYTHING is if he baba'd GBS. and unless that guy put up 9 IRON NECKS and 21 gbs in that trade window, THERE IS NO WAY HE WOULD MAGICALLY GET ALL OF THE SCAMMED GEAR! lets say hypothetically, he just had gbs. that would require him to go, 21 gbs at a time per trade, and then on the last trade, the dude would put in the md9s. well, if you believe that, you are a fucking idiot, because what would stop the former scammer for saying bb and takin off with the gbs??

    And remember, THE PLACE THAT PROVES HE IS NOTHING MORE THEN A LOWLIFE FUCKING FAGGOT SCAMMER IS THAT HE CLAIMS HE HAS SS OF THE MD AT 10RB GOING TO +11 BUT WHEN CONFRONTED AND ASKED TO PROVE HIS INNOCENCE AND POST THE SS, HE SHUTS THE HELL UP AND MAKES THE CLAN YOU KNOW AS RAPTURE!

    look, i dont know how i can really clear this up anymore. you can have pat read EVERYTHING i wrote, my logic is sound, the kid is a fucking idiot and basically trapped himself, as i pointed out YET AGAIN in the above sentence. anyone that still thinks he's GG is an idiot.

    have a nice day.

  3. #243
    Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Bankin guess what, those are GearSeconds items..that's no mystery however he didnt "scam them" off his account. You say GearSecond has dual MD +9, well bison only BOUGHT one of them for USD, and he got the Pads for USD. Bison had his own character lvl 80 with his own gear, shell 8 set, raum 7, etc etc, he sold that to get the rest of his gear. Im tired og arguing with you guys and making you guys cry because you think your so good at pking, and since SlowMo said "i beat pat on tiazinha" (which never happened) im still waiting for him to meet me in arena, il gladly fraps it and show everyone how dumb your clan looks.

  4. #244
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Pat baby i didn't know u played cwest kanka, what char u on now?

  5. #245
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    680

    Default

    bankin, you clearly have issues with this, as u are now just insulting me, with the occasional reference to bison. how can u sit there and pretend that you cant buy an item for usd, via WU, like he told me he did.

    and if you can provide an SS of him saying that he upgraded the shit, maybe i will look at it differently.

    seriously, just get over the fact, that this guy is better than you, and any of your other sins you have to offer, once you done that, maybe u will start to enjoy the game again, instead of crying that hes a scammer when some1 comes along who is actually good ANDDDDD geared.

  6. #246
    Senior Member Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Pat baby i didn't know u played cwest kanka, what char u on now?
    thats how much he loves you, he wont tell you stuff XD

  7. #247
    Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Pat baby i didn't know u played cwest kanka, what char u on now?
    I share on SininS and White is my char nig :P

  8. #248
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    I share on SininS and White is my char nig :P

    ur so gay on white, u kill me quite a lot u noob, another guy 2 add to my no duffing list its getting bigger haha

  9. #249
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey144 View Post
    bankin, you clearly have issues with this, as u are now just insulting me, with the occasional reference to bison. how can u sit there and pretend that you cant buy an item for usd, via WU, like he told me he did.

    and if you can provide an SS of him saying that he upgraded the shit, maybe i will look at it differently.

    seriously, just get over the fact, that this guy is better than you, and any of your other sins you have to offer, once you done that, maybe u will start to enjoy the game again, instead of crying that hes a scammer when some1 comes along who is actually good ANDDDDD geared.
    are you that thick? Im off to college, off this game for months.... by the time i come back, this faggot will scam someone else, and you will prob still call him GG, or maybe karma will come around and he'll lose everything. life goes on. I dont care about someone haveing good gear and skills. one of my best vs's was to a guy called Dino aka RogueKiLLL aka M0RTALITY.......... on every sin he was on, he'd kick my ass, and he was my nemesis. he got some hella good gear, and was a GREAT PKER.

    He never got my respect, wanna know why? because he was a faggot scammer. thats what I cant stand, when people consider faggots like this GG....

    I dont have the ksc file. but you can feel free to pm Nature about the convo he had.....

    I've said all thats needed to be said. Its really REALLY obvious this is the guy that did the scam. i made up my mind WITHOUT red bitching about it to me. I think things through before I accuse someone of something like this, though i have to admit, this time it was Painfully obvious.....

    I wont be there to say "i toldja so" when you get scammed, so I hope you learn your lesson now....... you can go ahead and check my sources, everything checks out. this bison kid is a shady motherfucker, and i dont trust him one bit. thats the last piece of friendly info imma give you and pat. STAY AWAY from that guy, and keep all your nigs away from him too.

    See you in 3months.

  10. #250
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    are you that thick? Im off to college, off this game for months.... by the time i come back, this faggot will scam someone else, and you will prob still call him GG, or maybe karma will come around and he'll lose everything. life goes on. I dont care about someone haveing good gear and skills. one of my best vs's was to a guy called Dino aka RogueKiLLL aka M0RTALITY.......... on every sin he was on, he'd kick my ass, and he was my nemesis. he got some hella good gear, and was a GREAT PKER.

    He never got my respect, wanna know why? because he was a faggot scammer. thats what I cant stand, when people consider faggots like this GG....

    I dont have the ksc file. but you can feel free to pm Nature about the convo he had.....

    I've said all thats needed to be said. Its really REALLY obvious this is the guy that did the scam. i made up my mind WITHOUT red bitching about it to me. I think things through before I accuse someone of something like this, though i have to admit, this time it was Painfully obvious.....

    I wont be there to say "i toldja so" when you get scammed, so I hope you learn your lesson now....... you can go ahead and check my sources, everything checks out. this bison kid is a shady motherfucker, and i dont trust him one bit. thats the last piece of friendly info imma give you and pat. STAY AWAY from that guy, and keep all your nigs away from him too.

    See you in 3months.
    im beggining to +1 TO THAT ... it's beggining to add, along with the conversation i had with him earlier...

    me and pat are discussing what to do now

  11. #251
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey144 View Post
    im beggining to +1 TO THAT ... it's beggining to add, along with the conversation i had with him earlier...

    me and pat are discussing what to do now
    This is why its important to think before you flame. im not one to gloat but

































    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    IN YO FUCKIN FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEE

  12. #252
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    This is why its important to think before you flame. im not one to gloat but
































    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    IN YO FUCKIN FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEE
    well, cant say i didnt expect that back from you:P but im 100% sure you would have done the same thing, as in if like tyrone told u he was legit, u would defend him, until prooven wrong

  13. #253
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    680

    Default

    oh, and im also gna predict the future, potsniff is gna make a comment about me towning whenever i see GS in pk...

    who wouldnt town when im unbuffed, and i run into a duffer with slowmo....

  14. #254
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey144 View Post
    well, cant say i didnt expect that back from you:P but im 100% sure you would have done the same thing, as in if like tyrone told u he was legit, u would defend him, until prooven wrong
    very confused at what you were trying to say here. im guessing that if someoen thought tyrone hacked, i'd defend his ass till proven wrong? hella yeah, cuz he's my nig, and i wuv him.


    .... and because i use the cotton he picks to make ALL my T-shirts

    <3

    edit: nahh, my bro wont say nothin like that prob. he keeps his mouth shut usually. thats why its aggrovatin to a lot of us. of all the people who ego, my brother is the one that does the least, because his ego is 0 (well, in public)

    and yet for some reason people still talk crap bout him... really lame. o well, makes for great screenshots XD

  15. #255
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    very confused at what you were trying to say here. im guessing that if someoen thought tyrone hacked, i'd defend his ass till proven wrong? hella yeah, cuz he's my nig, and i wuv him.


    .... and because i use the cotton he picks to make ALL my T-shirts

    <3
    yeah, like if tyrone had said, this guy aint a scammer, trust me i know that he's not, you would definatly believe him, and taht this guy aint a scammer, untill prooven wrong.

    gna miss you whilst your at college. gimme your MSN in pm

    EDIT: i dont understnad ur edit, if your talking about the reason why im flaming potsniff, its cos 1 time i pmd him, and was talking about items or something, oh yeah i remember, i was like check out my sexy new shard, and he was like, now u might be reecool, noob. so yeah


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •