Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

GoonSquad

This is a discussion on GoonSquad within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You said my brother was all gear like 1 week ago. what changed your mind? he will happily do it, ...
Page: 22

You said my brother was all gear like 1 week ago. what changed your mind?

he will happily do it, if and only if he has time. school starts soon, maybe today it started, so ur best shot is a saturday afternoon..... which is a long shot since theres the life factor and whatnot

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    You said my brother was all gear like 1 week ago. what changed your mind?

he will happily do it, if and only if he has time. school starts soon, maybe today it started, so ur best shot is a saturday afternoon..... which is a long shot since theres the life factor and whatnot
    lol, saying he was all gear was game chat, to make the game more fun, so it was more of a 'lie' than a mind change, always thort that ur bro was good.

i wanted to find out just how good before i quit. and yeah, it would be a good asset to my pk vid, be it win or loose, i will put it in either way, to pay tribute to the good times i had back when i was with GS

fair enough. I think that the rules will be
    - both players have between 1000 and 1100 ap, with it tryin to get as close as possible
    - ac between 450 and 600, again, as close as it can get

yeah somethin like that

fair enough. I think that the rules will be
    - both players have between 1000 and 1100 ap, with it tryin to get as close as possible
    - ac between 450 and 600, again, as close as it can get

yeah somethin like that
    well, pot will have to replace his iron (belt or neck?) cos of the dd. erm, i have some uniques now, so no u can't use rings bs. and i have dual shard +3 reb, so we might get some where.

ofc he 'll replace the iron set.... why dont u just let him go naked XD that seems to be fair, er, in your favor a bit but still XD

ofc he 'll replace the iron set.... why dont u just let him go naked XD that seems to be fair, er, in your favor a bit but still XD
    i dont get this post, are u saying its unreasonable for me to say no iron set, or are u being genuine? i mean as long as we get close enough stats with 0 dd it will be a good vs

Quote Originally Posted by mikey144 View Post
    i dont get this post, are u saying its unreasonable for me to say no iron set, or are u being genuine? i mean as long as we get close enough stats with 0 dd it will be a good vs
    it means that if he goes naked, it means he will have the same mana that he is used to, rather then somethin weird. else, its hard to match the mana XD

it means that if he goes naked, it means he will have the same mana that he is used to, rather then somethin weird. else, its hard to match the mana XD
    yeah but then his ac will suck... im sure we will work something out, even if he has to get like hp rings + 8 to loose ac and gain mana xD

Quote Originally Posted by mikey144 View Post
    yeah but then his ac will suck... im sure we will work something out, even if he has to get like hp rings + 8 to loose ac and gain mana xD
    thats how he works, he dont care bout ac! XD he's confident, not cocky ^^ he did fine against your clanny, shox (actually, full hp is better then fine XD) in this situation, so why not do it for you too, shox says you think you are both equals, after all ^^

thats how he works, he dont care bout ac! XD he's confident, not cocky ^^ he did fine against your clanny, shox (actually, full hp is better then fine XD) in this situation, so why not do it for you too, shox says you think you are both equals, after all ^^
    shox thinks that me and him are equal? lol, if only i had fraps i beat him 3 out of 3 times, without ever thinking i was going to loose or even going under 50% (obviously the purples took me donw, but then i got straight back up)

what is he saying... cookie to the 1 who guesses it xD

all you niggaz are garbage, not average and when i hit you i be like boom savage!

all you niggaz are garbage, not average and when i hit you i be like boom savage!
    i just realised, this topic is now just a conversation between me and you, and neither of us are activly in GS xD

LOL very true, but its free bumps to my favorite clan evaa!

LOL very true, but its free bumps to my favorite clan evaa!
    heh, i have the chance to create drama here... +1

/jk

my clan Alone was > all