GoonSquad recruits ! ( Not the old babas like Pot,bank etc... )

This is a discussion on GoonSquad recruits ! ( Not the old babas like Pot,bank etc... ) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Zup zup guys , im trippl3star12 !! I hope every1 is ok ! :P Anyway my point of doin this ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default GoonSquad recruits ! ( Not the old babas like Pot,bank etc... )

Zup zup guys , im trippl3star12 !!
    I hope every1 is ok ! :P

Anyway my point of doin this topic is, can't find active rlb players aq.. since we peps who are in the GS are playin RLB and has like just 4-6 active members only,

me n my clannies thought we should try to recruit peps via ko4life

Well lemme tell ya about uss atm, we are not like the Old GS no one of them are in the clan ... sad thought ...
    but anyway we are 3 archers atm and 2 priests and 1sin.

We would like to have a few more archers maybe like 2-3 , and like 1-2 priests ( buffer is a + )

and we would like a GG support mage or atleast 2, and 1-3 warriors also !

So just pm me here , or ingame !!

Either trippl3star12/sykokilla1011/IamSow/Feeler ( or pm any damn GS member and ask for an leader or assist ! )

and we will give ya a tryout if u succsess in the clan then ur a part of the family <3 = D i hope ya we can find some nice gg's out there ! who wanna join uss and succses to make GS to royal clan ! aq !

anyway THX babas and GL

PS: REASON WHY WE ARE SO FEW IN THE CLAN IS CAUSE WE DON'T ADD EVERY ONE WHO JUST PM'S ME " CLAN PLZ " WE WANT SKILLED PEPS, PEOPLE WHO HAVE PLAYED KO FOR A WHILE OR ATLEAST KNOW HOW TO PK AGAINST MANY HUMANS ! or overall just know how to pk !

Quote Originally Posted by ikke945 View Post
    free bump xp
    Congratz for 50 posts as well..

Anyway gl with gs ... but 1 tip to get your clan active is, just add all people who are (Average/good), cause adding only best ones... It takes forever and you must have already like 10+ gg's (active) if you want add only best of best.

hope you get my point.. its very late now and im tired... so
    I go sleep

Tripple, you know I love you, but..... Why the FUCK is a former k0xper (sykokilla1011) not only in clan, but also a leader! dog thats fucked up like omg dude come on, and don't buy into his bullshit ask any of the old GS GG's they'll tell you the truth bout this kid.

sorry, had to get that out, other then that minor speedbump which I hope you eventually resolve, good luck with your clan! keep it small, keep it GG, fuck shits up!

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    Congratz for 50 posts as well..

Anyway gl with gs ... but 1 tip to get your clan active is, just add all people who are (Average/good), cause adding only best ones... It takes forever and you must have already like 10+ gg's (active) if you want add only best of best.

hope you get my point.. its very late now and im tired... so
    I go sleep
    ive deleted some of his posts and he acquired a few infractions for it. Collect enough infraction points and you will get auto banned.

bump for you guys!

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    Tripple, you know I love you, but..... Why the FUCK is a former k0xper (sykokilla1011) not only in clan, but also a leader! dog thats fucked up like omg dude come on, and don't buy into his bullshit ask any of the old GS GG's they'll tell you the truth bout this kid.

sorry, had to get that out, other then that minor speedbump which I hope you eventually resolve, good luck with your clan! keep it small, keep it GG, fuck shits up!
    pretty sure I've pk'd with sykokilka1011 or w/e and he said he was trippl13star or w/e

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post

i taught him that.

love bankin.

anyways gl with clan, ye get that dam speed bumped cleared up. OR ELSE!

Banned

wow .. why i get the info about sykokilla when i already bought him ...

thats why he was that cheap aq ! .......

ye i get ur point Roller ! but my point is i dont want nuubs that don know how to pk, not even comboing xD

Bankin aq didnt know it was a k0xped char .. it's my char now god damnit .....

i will give it a good reputation i hope .. xD atm no one have called me k0xper, maybe 1 human guy , after a vs with him .. but i think it's cause he didnt know about archer combo xD

shame on that, put trippl3 makes him more well knowned that he ever was before though with his nab styx!! go go sin lulz

PS: hope u get some nice guys to pk with ya hemi <3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 92pascal View Post
    shame on that, put trippl3 makes him more well knowned that he ever was before though with his nab styx!! go go sin lulz

PS: hope u get some nice guys to pk with ya hemi <3

Im in love with Pascal the best and the best priest eva !

Banned

Yes it gae love fo sure !

double post bb, ban ty <3 love u too as archer with me or sin against me pl0x ty bb

NO MORE STYX THANKS IN ADVANCE

Quote Originally Posted by Elect View Post
    wow .. why i get the info about sykokilla when i already bought him ...

thats why he was that cheap aq ! .......

ye i get ur point Roller ! but my point is i dont want nuubs that don know how to pk, not even comboing xD

Bankin aq didnt know it was a k0xped char .. it's my char now god damnit .....

i will give it a good reputation i hope .. xD atm no one have called me k0xper, maybe 1 human guy , after a vs with him .. but i think it's cause he didnt know about archer combo xD
    OH its you playing now??? oh ok i don't care then ^^ I thought u actually clanned that fucker sparta, all good all good ^^

and trust me tripple, big clans suck. especially when you gotta lead em too much drama bullshit "omg why pick him in clan party instead of me" when u got 9 people online blah blah blah thats why when I ran GS/PBP it was 8 people and we just took turns on who was leader ^^