Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

GraveYard recruiting (Ionia karus side)

This is a discussion on GraveYard recruiting (Ionia karus side) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont cry,all will be banned from clan btw i sold NeverBackDown 2 days ago and back to Smoq if someone ...
Page: 4

Red

dont cry,all will be banned from clan
    btw i sold NeverBackDown 2 days ago and back to Smoq if someone dont know it.
    its hard to add normal ppl to clan if half on server are k0xpers :/[/b]
    you didnt disband clan before selling your character?

seems weird

so funny these ppl are turning to koxp and still suck

SmoQ

you didnt disband clan before selling your character?

seems weird[/b]
    why i should disband it? ppl still play there

so funny these ppl are turning to koxp and still suck[/b]
    aww really you think I suck? Oh yea I do suck, I do , but something you never will, clitoris, my friend . So that's my commnet about sucking.
    And now for the funny part, guess what? we won't get banned! Jeezie Creazie. And i am not saying that just becouse, I know that becouse before I hit 70 I did not cheat on exp, but well when I see people with 77-79 I mean come fuking on! What is wrong with this server! insted of quitting, I might as well just boost up my exp like them, as GM do not ban these ppl, why should I get banned? It's impossible to make a party without koxp, all turkish priest does have one !
    But these are excuses, it's obvious cheating is bad,gay and for loosers, and it kills the game,at the end I will be the looser with high level and items whereas u won't.

oh well after i saw all this screenies and talked with Zarrk i decided to leave clan, now looking for clan to join hook me up if u need a debuffer ^^

aww really you think I suck? Oh yea I do suck, I do , but something you never will, clitoris, my friend . So that's my commnet about sucking.
    And now for the funny part, guess what? we won't get banned! Jeezie Creazie. And i am not saying that just becouse, I know that becouse before I hit 70 I did not cheat on exp, but well when I see people with 77-79 I mean come fuking on! What is wrong with this server! insted of quitting, I might as well just boost up my exp like them, as GM do not ban these ppl, why should I get banned? It's impossible to make a party without koxp, all turkish priest does have one !
    But these are excuses, it's obvious cheating is bad,gay and for loosers, and it kills the game,at the end I will be the looser with high level and items whereas u won't.[/b]
    if you cant beat em join em ? ok if thats your choice... still i will be 80 and im sure my gear is and will always be better than yours

if you cant beat em join em ? ok if thats your choice... still i will be 80 and im sure my gear is and will always be better than yours[/b]
    I easily beat em, it's just more convince to exp like that. I will gladly fight u when u hit 80, then we'll talk

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

But these are excuses, it's obvious cheating is bad,gay and for loosers, and it kills the game,at the end I will be the looser with high level and items whereas u won't.[/b]
    freak!
    gogo koxp ur lvl's either way u will still suck shit at this game.

cmon ban these retards off this forum, wont need to read there idiotic posts again.

freak!
    gogo koxp ur lvl's either way u will still suck shit at this game.

cmon ban these retards off this forum, wont need to read there idiotic posts again.[/b]
    I'll just leave no need to ban me, I'll se u in cz, you'll help me out get my symbol yumi.
    I have achieved more in this game then u'll be ever capable of. Then if I am the worse, then where the fuk are u in this ranking? I thnik u do not even qulify... How every many insults you guys going to use, it doesn't bother me at all, I know who I am and I know my value, so stop insulting like kids on a playgroud and if u want to talk, then talk, if not shut up and get your ass out.

I'll just leave no need to ban me, I'll se u in cz, you'll help me out get my symbol yumi.
    I have archived more in this game then u'll be ever capable of. Then if I am the worse, then where the fuk are u in this ranking? I thnik u do not even qulify... How every many insults you guys going to use, it doesn't bother me at all, I know who I am and I know my value, so stop insulting like kids on a playgroud and if u want to talk, then talk, if not shut up and get your ass out.[/b]
    Cheater dosnt matter what u ever do or ever "archived"
    u still cheater /koxper cheat to be good in some online game
    ...go fuck ur self pls

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

I have archived more in this game then u'll be ever capable of. Then if I am the worse, then where the fuk are u in this ranking? I thnik u do not even qulify... How every many insults you guys going to use, it doesn't bother me at all, I know who I am and I know my value, so stop insulting like kids on a playgroud and if u want to talk, then talk, if not shut up and get your ass out.[/b]
    whatever, your all talk champ
    keep koxping fagget, hopfuly u will do us all a favour and get banned!
    laters dick.

Very mature, you are frustrated because I get lvls for doing nothing, thank u, keep insulting
    Just to let you know again, don't waste your time I don't care what you think, and your insult don't bother me.

For ur question about banning,as far as i know for use 3rd party tools=permanent ban.So that is why u should get ban.Not just u,but all ppl who use it.
    I dunno why ppl bother using koxp or other 3rd party tools?Makes u happy when u get high lvl or kill some1 in cz?Do u really think that u r good if u own full party with god mode?
    U guys just lies urselves,nothing else.Go play private servers if u wanna get hight lvl with good gear.If u wanna get respect from other players,u wont get it by using koxp,not even just for exp

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I easily beat em, it's just more convince to exp like that. I will gladly fight u when u hit 80, then we'll talk [/b]
    lol a koxper thinking he is gg... el oh el

For ur question about banning,as far as i know for use 3rd party tools=permanent ban.So that is why u should get ban.Not just u,but all ppl who use it.
    I dunno why ppl bother using koxp or other 3rd party tools?Makes u happy when u get high lvl or kill some1 in cz?Do u really think that u r good if u own full party with god mode?
    U guys just lies urselves,nothing else.Go play private servers if u wanna get hight lvl with good gear.If u wanna get respect from other players,u wont get it by using koxp,not even just for exp[/b]
    I do not use koxp in pk, and never will. I did have enough of exping on others server, and I would exp normally, if only there would be any koxp free slot on i3,i4 or i2 in esl, but there is not, so thnak u. And I do not think I am gg beocuse I use cheats, I KNOW I am beocuse I kicked all of your ltiles asses before without using cheats, with shitty items wehres most of u had +3 for $.
    and why Do you people speak to me as I give a fuck? I DON'T

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast