Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

GraveYard recruiting (Ionia karus side)

This is a discussion on GraveYard recruiting (Ionia karus side) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I do not use koxp in pk, and never will. I did have enough of exping on others server, and ...
Page: 5

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I do not use koxp in pk, and never will. I did have enough of exping on others server, and I would exp normally, if only there would be any koxp free slot on i3,i4 or i2 in esl, but there is not, so thnak u. And I do not think I am gg beocuse I use cheats, I KNOW I am beocuse I kicked all of your ltiles asses before without using cheats, with shitty items wehres most of u had +3 for $.
    and why Do you people speak to me as I give a fuck? I DON'T[/b]
    1) That's what they all say... first they say "I will never ever use koxp... ever"... then they do for leveling purposes... then they say "I will never ever use koxp in pk... ever" then they do because they get rolled and can't take it anymore
    2) I don't see what the problem is, my clan always has legit spots to xp on, ask anyone, when Fatality was human we use to pretty much own all the DK/boroo spots in I1... so I don't see where this "all xp spots are taken" comes from
    3) Sorry to break it to you... but you aren't GG, I haven't even heard of you in game...
    4) If you don't give a shit... stop posting... simple as that

1) That's what they all say... first they say "I will never ever use koxp... ever"... then they do for leveling purposes... then they say "I will never ever use koxp in pk... ever" then they do because they get rolled and can't take it anymore
    2) I don't see what the problem is, my clan always has legit spots to xp on, ask anyone, when Fatality was human we use to pretty much own all the DK/boroo spots in I1... so I don't see where this "all xp spots are taken" comes from
    3) Sorry to break it to you... but you aren't GG, I haven't even heard of you in game...
    4) If you don't give a shit... stop posting... simple as that[/b]
    That means u have never played beramus and it doesn't bother me cus i never heard of u either. How about u guys stop shtting my topic about recruiting to clan then i'll stop ? Oh yea? I've seen few of fatalities in my parties at koxp, so well done there indeed. Some of them are even my friend I made in cheat party! wow. About first point in your post, no I don't thnik so, I do not see fun in god mode on pk, pk is too much fun even with all cheat fest going around, exp almost never was. And well it sounds almost as u have cheated already

That means u have never played beramus and it doesn't bother me cus i never heard of u either. How about u guys stop shtting my topic about recruiting to clan then i'll stop ? Oh yea? I've seen few of fatalities in my parties at koxp, so well done there indeed. Some of them are even my friend I made in cheat party! wow. About first point in your post, no I don't thnik so, I do not see fun in god mode on pk, pk is too much fun even with all cheat fest going around, exp almost never was. And well it sounds almost as u have cheated already [/b]
    LOL ok then, how about tell me the names of these Fatality players that were in ur koxping party.

Well, why would I make my friends get kicked from clan? I am not dumb, but it can be easily spotted just run through spots few times.

Well, why would I make my friends get kicked from clan? I am not dumb, but it can be easily spotted just run through spots few times.[/b]
    Because I'd rather have those kinds of people stick to your clan, instead of being in my clan... my clan and I have a reputation to make, and you are just ruining yours. So come on, hit me up with the names... or did you just say that to make yourself feel better about koxping?

Nah, he is correct about some Fatality members cheating to level but i can see why he wont mention names. Ive also been with a few of them and i fully support them doing it to get to an average level on Ionia.

Nah, he is correct about some Fatality members cheating to level but i can see why he wont mention names. Ive also been with a few of them and i fully support them doing it to get to an average level on Ionia. [/b]
    Well I don't support it... I want the names now or you might as well stop accusing Fatality as a clan, as to not being legit.

That means u have never played beramus and it doesn't bother me cus i never heard of u either. How about u guys stop shtting my topic about recruiting to clan then i'll stop ? Oh yea? I've seen few of fatalities in my parties at koxp, so well done there indeed. Some of them are even my friend I made in cheat party! wow. About first point in your post, no I don't thnik so, I do not see fun in god mode on pk, pk is too much fun even with all cheat fest going around, exp almost never was. And well it sounds almost as u have cheated already [/b]
    Ppl say once thief always thief,once koxper always koxper.So yea,u would say like "let me turn off mz precious koxp,it is pk time,i am gg and i dont need it there"
    If only pk is the thing why u plaz KO,as u said above,whz dont u even bother with it,spending hrs and hrs,electricity and fuking ur computer for nothing?
    U can download some of privates server,make an acc there,u would get all +10/+3 items there in 30mins so then u can prove ur ingame skill.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

why arnt these retards banned on ko4life yet??? fuckin admins just read what there saying....

chill out listen to some MJ and close the topic, talk about in cheater in cheat section. I no longer add people to clan. Everyone who still want to insult, flame get over it. I won't talk with ppl who should be at playground.
    About playing at private server. I was about to quit ionia, and do as u say,cus yes I fucking did 70 without cheats but aren't u all fed about with this whole situation with KO GMs and shit? My friends told me to cheat insted if I get banned well I won't care, if I don't I'll have high level on USKO, can sell/play w/e later on. I run it only when I am at home, I have sharer anyway...

SmoQ

u guys are so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and yes Fatality are 100% legyt in your dreams :lol:
    78 lvl is legit on ionia,and corruption u k0xping on treants and now crying about others? go and do same :lol:
    close topic plx:lol:

u guys are so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and yes Fatality are 100% legyt in your dreams :lol:
    78 lvl is legit on ionia,and corruption u k0xping on treants and now crying about others? go and do same :lol:
    close topic plx:lol:[/b]
    Funny thing is, we have proof of your clan cheating, as to your still talking shit out of your ass about fatality. Go make another excuse on why you can't or won't post the ss, we are all laughing at you either way.

U think it is impossible to get lvl 77,havent seen any1 78 in my clan?2 of them r 77 and they got 4 or 5 ppl playing on account.Whenever u r online,pm them,they r online 100% and they would respond u.
    And try to think on other way,how to stop koxpers,not to join them.U think u can sell ur acc,even if it is 83,if all ppl koxp?U think some1 will spend usd for acc or items if cz is full of koxpers and god moders?
    So with koxp u gain abit but u lose alot.

chill out listen to some MJ and close the topic, talk about in cheater in cheat section. I no longer add people to clan. Everyone who still want to insult, flame get over it. I won't talk with ppl who should be at playground.
    About playing at private server. I was about to quit ionia, and do as u say,cus yes I fucking did 70 without cheats but aren't u all fed about with this whole situation with KO GMs and shit? My friends told me to cheat insted if I get banned well I won't care, if I don't I'll have high level on USKO, can sell/play w/e later on. I run it only when I am at home, I have sharer anyway...[/b]
    1) I don't know why Admins or mods haven't banned you for openly admitting to cheating... that's how pathetic this forum got.
    2) No we aren't fed up with the situation... we knew that this was how it's gonna be, but since we have a strong stable clan, we overcome anything that comes in our way.
    3) Any legit player that I have ever talked to said, just like myself... I'd rather quit and be known as a legit player, then go on koxping and trying to compete with the other koxpers on the server
    4) My clan has hight levels and you know why? Cause we all have tons of sharers. Here it goes. First Impulsive (ko4life name Jaspreet)... anyone on this forum knows that he has pretty much a whole foster home working for him, and his account doesn't leave an xp spot for a good 20 hours of the day, while he pks for the other 4 hours to keep up with an NP symbol. Then IdontGiveABuff... 3 players play this account, all different zones, while 1 person called Bizzy, who this year isn't going to school, so is just staying home is on for like 15 hours a day while the other 2 are on for the rest of the time. The others lower then that are all 75, which is reasonable at this point for anyone else. Unlike your xping, our goes way better... 100k per boroo with leaving 1 out of the 5 boroo up per spawn, is an amazing xp... and how do i know it's amazing? Well when turks are there waiting at the spot for 3 hours to get into the party.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Well said, booroo is awesome and i run it.