Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

GraveYard recruiting (Ionia karus side)

This is a discussion on GraveYard recruiting (Ionia karus side) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yea boro is awesome exp, I am glad you have stable clan, it doesn't change u have some guys running ...
Page: 6

Yea boro is awesome exp, I am glad you have stable clan, it doesn't change u have some guys running cheat. I am glad to hear you guys are legit, I am looking froward for flames in game. I don't care if u call me cheater, but hell this is who I am !

Yea boro is awesome exp, I am glad you have stable clan, it doesn't change u have some guys running cheat. I am glad to hear you guys are legit, I am looking froward for flames in game. I don't care if u call me cheater, but hell this is who I am ![/b]
    Your a no one, and I'm still waiting for proof.

Wow Ko4life admins are sad. U aint gonna ban these kids for koxping ? Whats next not banning ppl for Scamming ?

I aint even mad of these noobies i just a lil pissed about ko4life admins they ban u for a dumb post but dont ban koxpers.

Wow Ko4life admins are sad. U aint gonna ban these kids for koxping ? Whats next not banning ppl for Scamming ?

I aint even mad of these noobies i just a lil pissed about ko4life admins they ban u for a dumb post but dont ban koxpers.[/b]
    Idiot

Your a no one, and I'm still waiting for proof.[/b]
    I don't mind being nobody for u. I know I am someone for ppl who are important to me, and none of u losers will ever be my friend and I know u don't want to and that's good. Then u'll wait forever, your nobody for me, so I won't spend even 30sec to find some1 from your clan and make ss, uploading it for you is too much of a bother.
    Cut the crap about admins, and moderators, PM them with link to topic jeezas.

u guys are so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and yes Fatality are 100% legyt in your dreams :lol:
    78 lvl is legit on ionia,and corruption u k0xping on treants and now crying about others? go and do same :lol:
    close topic plx:lol:[/b]
    yes yes i4 treant everyday im koxping that how im lv 82 %95
    go fuck ur self pls
    ask any1 in my clan i lead every boroo party SitDown clan made ...
    i lead so many parties and even used to ask ur gay clan 2 come my parties
    look in kok my history i never held a bow. retarded koxper .

corruption, just 1 thing.. u don't need a bow to k0xp

Helldin665

I belive the people from old ever-family to be legit. The other i do not know.

Meh... too much flaming these days about cheaters.

You guys keep saying we are k0xpers.. where is the proof? we have proof you don't that's the difference here. we are legit and always will be.

Well, you're the one to talk, u was certielny in koxp party, the proof is for me enough, My frined bought warrior lvl 69, which was all the way KOXP'ed, u was in his frined list when he bought it. That's enough for me.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Well, you're the one to talk, u was certielny in koxp party, the proof is for me enough, My frined bought warrior lvl 69, which was all the way KOXP'ed, u was in his frined list when he bought it. That's enough for me.[/b]
    LOL guess who I have on my friends list? I had darch and spike on my friends list.... they were koxpers and who knows what else from the way they got their items.... and that would make me a koxper as well?

Well, you're the one to talk, u was certielny in koxp party, the proof is for me enough, My frined bought warrior lvl 69, which was all the way KOXP'ed, u was in his frined list when he bought it. That's enough for me.[/b]
    ur retarded
    firstable u try attacking fatality
    now me?
    if u got ksc of me upload and ill quit this game ,im not like u i never cheat or ever will
    ask my kankas on oly and ionia

Banned

Well said, booroo is awesome and i run it.[/b]
    No, me.

SmoQ

yes yes i4 treant everyday im koxping that how im lv 82 %95
    go fuck ur self pls
    ask any1 in my clan i lead every boroo party SitDown clan made ...
    i lead so many parties and even used to ask ur gay clan 2 come my parties
    look in kok my history i never held a bow. retarded koxper .[/b]
    so u are xp whore? :lol:

LOL guess who I have on my friends list? I had darch and spike on my friends list.... they were koxpers and who knows what else from the way they got their items.... and that would make me a koxper as well?[/b]
    You know, warrior who's on k0xp spot 24/7 have this guy on his friend list very suspicious. I Do not attack u guys, I just say what I see lol. Am I retarded? YES I AM. And so? JUST GET THE FUCK OU OF THIS TOPIC, you want screen shoot names? If only I wasn't afk 80% of being in game I WOULD FUCKING BOTHER TO MAKE A SCREEN but I don't. But be sure, if by any chnace I'll move my ass outta spot, and see one of your guys, I'll make a screen, but then DO NOT FUCKING SAY it's only one,two,three guys it will go for a blame for all of your clan, and u'll all be officaly cheaters k?
    And well if your frineds are koxpers, doesn't it make you cheater? It's exactly what u did to GY, there was only few of us koxping. Have fun.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast