Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

GraveYard recruiting (Ionia karus side)

This is a discussion on GraveYard recruiting (Ionia karus side) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You know, warrior who's on k0xp spot 24/7 have this guy on his friend list very suspicious. I Do not ...
Page: 7

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

You know, warrior who's on k0xp spot 24/7 have this guy on his friend list very suspicious. I Do not attack u guys, I just say what I see lol. Am I retarded? YES I AM. And so? JUST GET THE FUCK OU OF THIS TOPIC, you want screen shoot names? If only I wasn't afk 80% of being in game I WOULD FUCKING BOTHER TO MAKE A SCREEN but I don't. But be sure, if by any chnace I'll move my ass outta spot, and see one of your guys, I'll make a screen, but then DO NOT FUCKING SAY it's only one,two,three guys it will go for a blame for all of your clan, and u'll all be officaly cheaters k?
    And well if your frineds are koxpers, doesn't it make you cheater? It's exactly what u did to GY, there was only few of us koxping. Have fun.[/b]
    LOL so you got no proof and you are accusing us of cheating? damn that's pretty retarded... and yes when you ACTUALLY post a screenshot of any of us cheating, then I can say GJ, you finally posted some proof.... but even then the clan wouldn't be known as a cheating clan, cause that person would be kicked right away lol.

Banned

You know, warrior who's on k0xp spot 24/7 have this guy on his friend list very suspicious. I Do not attack u guys, I just say what I see lol. Am I retarded? YES I AM. And so? JUST GET THE FUCK OU OF THIS TOPIC, you want screen shoot names? If only I wasn't afk 80% of being in game I WOULD FUCKING BOTHER TO MAKE A SCREEN but I don't. But be sure, if by any chnace I'll move my ass outta spot, and see one of your guys, I'll make a screen, but then DO NOT FUCKING SAY it's only one,two,three guys it will go for a blame for all of your clan, and u'll all be officaly cheaters k?
    And well if your frineds are koxpers, doesn't it make you cheater? It's exactly what u did to GY, there was only few of us koxping. Have fun.[/b]
    I typed in koxp in google, I saw a P, LIKE PACANSON! THEREFORE, YOU'RE A CHEATER!

I am, never said I am not lol, in fact I did say I am fucking cheater since like a week. Well, it's enough for me. I don't need your agreement if he cheats or not lol.
    Just how many times u'll try to insult me ...? IT JUST WON'T WORK, and I do know u don't like me and shit I don't know what are u trying to prove to me. I will prove to you u have cheaters in clan and just quit the bullshit jeez.

EDIT: well you're 100% all of your clan is legit ;oo So what u saying it's alright to cheat as long as you're clanless?

Your an idiot.. get some proof of fatality cheating and then you can go around saying all of this crap.. until then you should be banned for admitting to k0xping

I am, never said I am not lol, in fact I did say I am fucking cheater since like a week. Well, it's enough for me. I don't need your agreement if he cheats or not lol.
    Just how many times u'll try to insult me ...? IT JUST WON'T WORK, and I do know u don't like me and shit I don't know what are u trying to prove to me. I will prove to you u have cheaters in clan and just quit the bullshit jeez.

EDIT: well you're 100% all of your clan is legit ;oo So what u saying it's alright to cheat as long as you're clanless?[/b]
    make sense much?

Your an idiot.. get some proof of fatality cheating and then you can go around saying all of this crap.. until then you should be banned for admitting to k0xping[/b]
    so you're saying you can cheat if some1 from fatailty clan cheats, jesus christ are these guys gods to you? get a life

Hydr4

You must've failed in reading comprehension when you were in school.
    Actually , I'm pretty sure you fail in all aspects of life , including KO.

SmoQ

Actually , I'm pretty sure you fail in all aspects of life , including KO.[/b]
    if KO is your aspect of life then n/c :lol:

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...amp;name=M1RZAA

legyt baba :lol:

he must have k0xped and got it at DS i think

Actually , I'm pretty sure you fail in all aspects of life , including KO.[/b]
    I bet you have BMI over 30 and wear glasses.

if KO is your aspect of life then n/c :lol:

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...amp;name=M1RZAA

legyt baba :lol:[/b]
    if you don't know M1rzaa, ask anyone on Ares who was the biggest babashopped character on Ares and they will tell you

arenita

yeah guys, you see any item +9 then you go on dupe... how about buying stuff for money?
    Your arguments are not right

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

someones jealous of his raptor

arenita

I think Gramps is... :P

conclusion is these guys are noobs

and i am jealous of +9 rappy

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast