Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

GraveYard recruiting (Ionia karus side)

This is a discussion on GraveYard recruiting (Ionia karus side) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im so jealous of that raptor Fatality ally plx :P -Neptune...
Page: 8

Im so jealous of that raptor

Fatality ally plx :P

-Neptune

if you don't know M1rzaa, ask anyone on Ares who was the biggest babashopped character on Ares and they will tell you[/b]
    so did he bought shit loads of raptors and upgrade it ?

just asking

conclusion is these guys are noobs

and i am jealous of +9 rappy [/b]
    Conclusion is shut the fuck retard. Fucking shitheads you act so almighty and shit, and you pk in two partys, gg. No skill? Let's make up for it in men power, yeah. I'll run today and make screen shoots of your "ggs". Get a life, being jealous of 50x50 pixels on screen jeezes, DO THEY STILL MAKE PPL LIKE YOU?! wanna insluts? here we go. I am sick of you all dumbasses, you should be back at playground or some shit, probs secondary school again would do good, looks to me like you'd fit there, with your mature speech. Yea, people who buy items for $ have most skills, I strogly agree... NOT. They are ppl who also destroy this game, same level as k0xp. They give jobs to chinese who cheats... well done, really well done ! I don't know who's more of a noob, skilless newbie people who buy for $ or people who got fed up with exp and koxp, I'll leave it up to you to judge. But hey! Fatality have babashopers so yea babashopping must be good mmm. And also shearing accounts is not something K2 approves. You can note that they do not help sheared accounts. Also buying for dolars, so well, legit ppl, before you accuse some1 of being an asshole and noob, look at yourself, in reality you're no better.

Hydr4

We pk in 2 parties? o.o when?
    We only need party of 3-4 people to pwn anyone in cz

i see in your topics that u sold some items for $$ dose that mean that u cant make money in real life ? so you have to sell ur items for $$ ?
    ppl dont babashop cuz they have to
    ppl babashop cuz they want to
    if you are saying that babashoping is cuz lack of skill that apply on u selling for $$ too
    see
    Good items will cover the lack of skill - buying items for $$ is Only to cover the lack of skills ( your point )
    Selling items for $$ will give u some $$ to spent - Selling items for $$ cuz u cant make $$ on your own ?

thats the point u got
    nothing is wrong with babashoping and fuck k2

K2 says cheating is bad, fuck k2 ... Happened few times before when i was exping on boro, and you were humans so please cut the bullshit. That's so cool you can pwn in 4, may I touch you? I do pwn in cz in 3 men cell, cus there is only 3 of us in clan lol. I am 12 how can I make moeny in rl O_o you have to be at least 16 to work lol. And I sell for $ cus I love to fuck up the game ) Well I am not skilled at all, no, but you're worse then me that's for certain. Babashopping is more of a buying then selling, selling for $ is more like helping newbies and old ppl in my opinion.

Hydr4

To be honest , it's pretty obvious that you're 12.
    I'd guess you are from GraveYard , therefore , I'd just like to say , you don't pwn anyone in cz , are you even on the np ranks? lol pathetic.
    Unlike you , Fatality does pwn in cz , and it's pretty obvious from our nps , and the general fright you can notice from humans when we're in cz ( Only clan who dares raiding us is phaselis and even that is with 4 priests and they still mostly lose ).
    Anyone else smells the jealousy?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Conclusion is shut the fuck retard. Fucking shitheads you act so almighty and shit, and you pk in two partys, gg. No skill? Let's make up for it in men power, yeah. I'll run today and make screen shoots of your "ggs". Get a life, being jealous of 50x50 pixels on screen jeezes, DO THEY STILL MAKE PPL LIKE YOU?! wanna insluts? here we go. I am sick of you all dumbasses, you should be back at playground or some shit, probs secondary school again would do good, looks to me like you'd fit there, with your mature speech. Yea, people who buy items for $ have most skills, I strogly agree... NOT. They are ppl who also destroy this game, same level as k0xp. They give jobs to chinese who cheats... well done, really well done ! I don't know who's more of a noob, skilless newbie people who buy for $ or people who got fed up with exp and koxp, I'll leave it up to you to judge. But hey! Fatality have babashopers so yea babashopping must be good mmm. And also shearing accounts is not something K2 approves. You can note that they do not help sheared accounts. Also buying for dolars, so well, legit ppl, before you accuse some1 of being an asshole and noob, look at yourself, in reality you're no better.[/b]
    How old are you kid? I'd say 15 or 16 max from the way you talk... The point is, go out there get a summer job if you're still educating yourself or get a real job if you got nothing else to do, and then you will see, there is nothing wrong with babashopping. I mean I am totally against spending way too much money on this game like some person I know that spend 25k usd (not in my clan), but what's the big deal if you spend $500 or 1k usd on this game? That's a weeks worth of work for me... so when you look at it in general, you pay for what you worked in 1 week on the summer job, but yet you enjoy what there is to do in game by outgearing the rest.

Sure account sharing is illegal... I guess you caught me, I'm a cheater too cause I share my account with 3 other people... and well so does everyone else in my clan pretty much. The thing is people choose to do by what they have seen done before... and on these forums, we all know that sharing is nothing close to considered illegally... but on the other hand what you and your clannies do... koxping, is the one thing people hate seeing (at least the legit people), and is what actually 1 of the main things that ruins the game.

eh
    i am working since i was 13

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

K2 says cheating is bad, fuck k2 ... Happened few times before when i was exping on boro, and you were humans so please cut the bullshit. That's so cool you can pwn in 4, may I touch you? I do pwn in cz in 3 men cell, cus there is only 3 of us in clan lol. I am 12 how can I make moeny in rl O_o you have to be at least 16 to work lol. And I sell for $ cus I love to fuck up the game ) Well I am not skilled at all, no, but you're worse then me that's for certain. Babashopping is more of a buying then selling, selling for $ is more like helping newbies and old ppl in my opinion.[/b]
    You got a big mouth for a 12 year old kid.... didn't your parents ever spank you to teach you a lesson?

i see in your topics that u sold some items for $$ dose that mean that u cant make money in real life ? so you have to sell ur items for $$ ?
    ppl dont babashop cuz they have to
    ppl babashop cuz they want to
    if you are saying that babashoping is cuz lack of skill that apply on u selling for $$ too
    see
    Good items will cover the lack of skill - buying items for $$ is Only to cover the lack of skills ( your point )
    Selling items for $$ will give u some $$ to spent - Selling items for $$ cuz u cant make $$ on your own ?

thats the point u got
    nothing is wrong with babashoping and fuck k2[/b]
    doesn't BABASHOPING mean BUYING items?

I am 12, it's not my fault I am young, my mother died when I was born, and my father died in car accident when I was 3, I live with my substitute parents, whom I hate. Why personal things matters? It's a game dude lol. I am clan less, that's why u don't see me on charts+ I am koxping till 80 that's why u don't see me in cz. I've been there few times and what can I say, people on this server are 95% of noobs which cannot play. I don't know what about u guys, I am not the one to judge, unless I'll fight u in fair fight
    Well then You've wasted one week of your life, cus you've worked to get moeny to play, and your free time you played the game, good job lol. Btw, 500 $ for a week is not too much, I guess u haven't finished university, idiot.

EDIT:
    Just read through post, most of you legit players, have so mature posts for sure 18+, LOL please, calling someone retard, idiot and now calling me 16 years old, you guys are pathetic. You've started it jeez.

Hydr4

Are you crying? Did we hurt your feeling? Oh noes.
    I just hope the damn trial mods would actually do their job instead of shitting all over us.
    What about banning someone who admits to koxping?

No I don't, why would I?
    Give me one good reason.
    EDIT: It looks to me like you're crying cus I have higer/same lvl as you, doing nothing, and good items without speding $.

Hydr4

1) I'm most likely higher level than you are.
    2) I haven't spent usd in the 5 years I've been playing this horrible game.
    3) I will ALWAYS be better than you , even with your koxp or whatever.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast