Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

GraveYard recruiting (Ionia karus side)

This is a discussion on GraveYard recruiting (Ionia karus side) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh well, then you're mistaken I have same lvl as the highest in your clan. Nice, hitting such a lvl ...
Page: 9

Oh well, then you're mistaken I have same lvl as the highest in your clan.
    Nice, hitting such a lvl without premium that's nice, I actually made moeny on this game by buying only premiums.
    Sure you will, respect.

Conclusion is shut the fuck retard. Fucking shitheads you act so almighty and shit, and you pk in two partys, gg. No skill? Let's make up for it in men power, yeah. I'll run today and make screen shoots of your "ggs". Get a life, being jealous of 50x50 pixels on screen jeezes, DO THEY STILL MAKE PPL LIKE YOU?! wanna insluts? here we go. I am sick of you all dumbasses, you should be back at playground or some shit, probs secondary school again would do good, looks to me like you'd fit there, with your mature speech. Yea, people who buy items for $ have most skills, I strogly agree... NOT. They are ppl who also destroy this game, same level as k0xp. They give jobs to chinese who cheats... well done, really well done ! I don't know who's more of a noob, skilless newbie people who buy for $ or people who got fed up with exp and koxp, I'll leave it up to you to judge. But hey! Fatality have babashopers so yea babashopping must be good mmm. And also shearing accounts is not something K2 approves. You can note that they do not help sheared accounts. Also buying for dolars, so well, legit ppl, before you accuse some1 of being an asshole and noob, look at yourself, in reality you're no better.[/b]
    vs plz

i am the highest lvl in fatality lvl 78 i got that legitly. Hmm wut u get legit 60? i dont care bring ur koxped lil char over here and get owned.

vs plz

i am the highest lvl in fatality lvl 78 i got that legitly. Hmm wut u get legit 60? i dont care bring ur koxped lil char over here and get owned.[/b]
    I'd love to vs u.
    yes u did, "legitly" with 5 sharers good. With which one of you will i vs? Can I choose ? Or five of u at the same time? That'd be funny.

I'd love to vs u.
    yes u did, "legitly" with 5 sharers good. With which one of you will i vs? Can I choose ? Or five of u at the same time? That'd be funny.[/b]
    buddy u dont kno shit about my char. And i dont know much about urs other than u are a koxper. And u think ur GG because ur a koxper. And anyone higher than u think they are cheating as well. U said u are koxper because everyone else. But really ur koxping because
    1) ur whole clan got raped by me in cz when me and livingdeadbeat rolled right though ur clan party
    2) u came back and my party of 4 rapped u again
    3) we always raided ur booro parties away
    4) u finally figured out u cant beat us legitly so u started koxping

This is how u started koxping. U couldnt compete with us u were a one hit to me. And u will always be.
    See when u start cheating. U start with koxping then later u tbl edit or use a combo hack
    Which u probly do but it wont help u.
    I will pm u when servers are up for that vs okay

If u don't know shit, have a coke and a smile and SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    I don't know shit, no these agas wasn't GY koxperes, these were legit playeres who couldn't play, that why we are no longer clan, by GraveYard i mean 4 players from beramus, no agas which we added to clan to exp. And later on they left it cus we start koxping, I do not think I am gg becouse I koxp, I was gg well before that, now I am cheater, so stfu. I'll vs u on koxp and i'll win ha h34r: becouse that is my nature now.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I am 12, it's not my fault I am young, my mother died when I was born, and my father died in car accident when I was 3, I live with my substitute parents, whom I hate. Why personal things matters? It's a game dude lol. I am clan less, that's why u don't see me on charts+ I am koxping till 80 that's why u don't see me in cz. I've been there few times and what can I say, people on this server are 95% of noobs which cannot play. I don't know what about u guys, I am not the one to judge, unless I'll fight u in fair fight
    Well then You've wasted one week of your life, cus you've worked to get moeny to play, and your free time you played the game, good job lol. Btw, 500 $ for a week is not too much, I guess u haven't finished university, idiot.

EDIT:
    Just read through post, most of you legit players, have so mature posts for sure 18+, LOL please, calling someone retard, idiot and now calling me 16 years old, you guys are pathetic. You've started it jeez.[/b]
    Don't lie, your parents committed suicide cause they can't stand to be anywhere near you... Tough though, I would have done the same kid if you were my kid, well more logically leave u to rot. We love posting childish comments even though we are 18+... just because we know how much it pisses kids off like you. Trust me I know how it feels, little kid anger can't be controlled once you have someone flaming on gaming forums, LOL.

You think a little too much of yourself, if you think I'd post anything about myself which is true. Am i flaming? You've started it.

You think a little too much of yourself, if you think I'd post anything about myself which is true. Am i flaming? You've started it.[/b]
    Honestly, go to school, play less... cause if you are gonna grow into speaking like that... basically not making any sense at all... then it won't get you anywhere in life.

English is my third language, It's good enough as it is. Can't understand it? Sorry ^_-

English is my third language, It's good enough as it is. Can't understand it? Sorry ^_-[/b]
    Right and Latin is my main language.

Right and Latin is my main language.[/b]
    Respect

hes only flaming babashoppers and people with sharers because he doesnt have the money to babashop and no1 wants to share with a tard like that.

hes only flaming babashoppers and people with sharers because he doesnt have the money to babashop and no1 wants to share with a tard like that.[/b]
    cool theory, but wrong. :huh:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789