GUYS! WHAT AbOUT ME?

This is a discussion on GUYS! WHAT AbOUT ME? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hai there, my name is SexyBaba but I will be going to the new server for the game to play ...
Page: 1

aqturk

Hai there, my name is SexyBaba but I will be going to the new server for the game to play on my pc...please where is the list of all the good names?

I think I'll go with Adept, Chaos, Wimp, Gem, S I duno, I got a bunch of old nicknames that I used to play with all these years.

I really made this topic for my consideration to be even good people on the server so I can get some seats in parties and all for xp and loot and such...

DON'T BE OFFENDED BY ME. Please don't be honestly don't and DO NOT either.

I won't honestly give a damn what you ask for but I want a good xp clan to 80. Human or ORC whatever, I'm likin it gangster. :P :lol: h34r:

Banned

Hai there, my name is SexyBaba but I will be going to the new server for the game to play on my pc...please where is the list of all the good names?

I think I'll go with Adept, Chaos, Wimp, Gem, S I duno, I got a bunch of old nicknames that I used to play with all these years.

I really made this topic for my consideration to be even good people on the server so I can get some seats in parties and all for xp and loot and such...

DON'T BE OFFENDED BY ME. Please don't be honestly don't and DO NOT either.

I won't honestly give a damn what you ask for but I want a good xp clan to 80. Human or ORC whatever, I'm likin it gangster. :P :lol: h34r:[/b]

Think about revolution , we got 3 slots open as far i know i will make sure the applications sectie will be openend for you tonight. Can use some priest^^

www.revolutionclan.tk

aqturk

I was hoping warrior because i will be trying to get a good long term xp sharer on my platinum account...