Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[H] Suave is back and recruiting on Carnac-West

This is a discussion on [H] Suave is back and recruiting on Carnac-West within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mitch is ned flanders as a teenager....
Page: 2

Mitch is ned flanders as a teenager.

He had scammed a ROC (Ring Of Courage) of me, and had attempted to scam off my MD's and ROL aswell. And if your friend Mitch is the Mitch I knew, then he's a fkn scammer and should be blacklisted.

Thats not my mitch!

Anyway, why are you here to spew shit? Is 10th grade boring you?

I guess I'll leave this topic, would be a shame if it would get ruined by flames. If anyone knows this guy Mitch (Bayda in Edana 3 years ago) and wants to know more about him, drop me a personal message.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Bump for these pimps!!

SEPHI! It&#39;s been a while <3

Mitch

I remember the name bayda from edana but it was definitely not me. I was a rogue named Mitch in the clan MeowMix. Anyone in that clan can vouch for me. Suave didn&#39;t go to edana. I can assure you, it wasn&#39;t me.

I have no idea what gave you the idea that I was bayda but i&#39;m curious to know why. I&#39;m sorry you think i stole from you but again, i can assure you i did not.

Recruiting 60+ English Speaking Vent Using Elmorad Pro gamers.

Toss me a PM

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

SEPHI! It&#39;s been a while <3[/b]
    Yea man it has and if that is Pete from Dies, it has been a really long time.. Good luck on ur clan bro, I would come, but I think my xping days are well behind me lol..

Mitch

I remember the name bayda from edana but it was definitely not me. I was a rogue named Mitch in the clan MeowMix. Anyone in that clan can vouch for me. Suave didn&#39;t go to edana. I can assure you, it wasn&#39;t me.

I have no idea what gave you the idea that I was bayda but i&#39;m curious to know why. I&#39;m sorry you think i stole from you but again, i can assure you i did not.[/b]
    I don&#39;t remember what kind of trade it was, but in the end, i didn&#39;t have Mitch anymore. So most likely the owner after my was responsible for it.

I don&#39;t remember what kind of trade it was, but in the end, i didn&#39;t have Mitch anymore. So most likely the owner after my was responsible for it.[/b]
    Were you Bayda in Edana 3 years ago? Because I remember a Mitch in MeowMix&#39;s ventrilo, that played on a character named Bayda, and his best friend was GOH (Mage).

does monkey in the bank back either?

btw im suppose to be one of the "etc" i guess xD

No but we have mitch, pitchblack, red, me, pete, satan

oh and we&#39;re named HOTEL now lol

Mitch

Were you Bayda in Edana 3 years ago? Because I remember a Mitch in MeowMix&#39;s ventrilo, that played on a character named Bayda, and his best friend was GOH (Mage).[/b]
    like i said, no i wasn&#39;t Bayda. But i do remember both bayda and GOH. i was a rogue named Mitch until i traded/sold it away and didn&#39;t play edana anymore

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12