Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

H0stag3 - Diez - Karus level 70 Warrior

This is a discussion on H0stag3 - Diez - Karus level 70 Warrior within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I need an active clan. Baf3rt, my friend, a level 63 rogue must be added as well. I will not ...
Page: 1

Hostage

Default H0stag3 - Diez - Karus level 70 Warrior

I need an active clan. Baf3rt, my friend, a level 63 rogue must be added as well. I will not join any clan unless he is able to. I'm not sure about his NP's. Im fully equipped (still wouldnt mind better items though). I need a clan that pk's, farms, and does frequent boss runs. Would also prefer a clan that was mainly 65+, high ranked, and participates in wars and csw's. I'm looking to be active again as my summer opens up. English speaking too btw.

PM me any openings.

you bought Urugh? or lvled your own char?

evenson

did u already quit our clan? lol

Hostage

This is my own char. And yes, I left Oblivion.

Oosjo

=(

Hostage

:huh:

Erian

wow now that was fast... w/e good luck

i can understand y you left i think cause we are kinda in an exp trend right now haha not that much pk and pretty much all the priest is buffer so no farming.

Hostage

Originally posted by Erian

i can understand y you left * * i think cause we are kinda in an exp trend right now haha not that much pk and pretty much all the priest is buffer so no farming.
    Yeah, I wasnt here to mess around. I need people to farm and pk. I also wanted Baf3rt with me. So it was either he comes, or I go. I asked pretty much all weekend for priests to farm and got a couple, or anyone in general to come and pk. Yeah it happened here and there but I need more people willing to farm/pk. I was solo for atleast half the weekend. Got bored enough and even tried to slide DM's.

Erian

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Erian

i can understand y you left * * i think cause we are kinda in an exp trend right now haha not that much pk and pretty much all the priest is buffer so no farming.
    Yeah, I wasnt here to mess around. I need people to farm and pk. I also wanted Baf3rt with me. So it was either he comes, or I go. I asked pretty much all weekend for priests to farm and got a couple, or anyone in general to come and pk. Yeah it happened here and there but I need more people willing to farm/pk. I was solo for atleast half the weekend. Got bored enough and even tried to slide DM's.[/b]

if you need a priest for dm hostage. be sure to msn me =D btw sold the shell+7 yet?

im sure we will be active pk when we're 70 :P :P

Hostage

Yeah I sold that pauld to tequila. Then bought more scrolls and broke more shit on the anvil. I owe you 300m ^_^ I'll have it later tonight when I log on. I dont have ur msn. And you constantly told me in clan chat that people were exp'ing . I just need more readily available priests. I cant set times when I'll be on, because I never actually know. So its hard to plan doing DM's :lol: Though by the time your 70, I'll have full +10 shell. :mellow:

Erian

Im already 70, well not really but i can play on 3 lvl 70 chars :P I like helping clanmate exp. you do have my msn you fag -_- my msn name is khiem. Starting this thursday i can play whenver i want summer ftw .

Our priests will be ready soon no worries.

evenson

everyone in the clan is buffer atm cept desi.. its gay.. but yeh, GL ya big homo :P

Hostage

AHAHA KIM! AHAHA ! !!H!H!HAHAHA!H!HAHA

I need priests ready now. Right now. This moment. I need some cash flow, I have chars to re-equip, including myself. And by sitting around waiting for people, it wont get done. I wish I coulda stayed. I like you guys, just need to get up and going.

Erian

STFU FAG!!!!!!!!

Bafert

LMAO!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast