Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

hacked by DarkShade

This is a discussion on hacked by DarkShade within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; funny, i am so sorry i had to take SS of ur pm to me LOL........ "man i am so ...
Page: 5

RiseAgainst_

funny,
    i am so sorry i had to take SS of ur pm to me LOL........
    "man i am so sorry that u got scam.. peace man lets be friends..."
    u r a joke get a life.[/b]
    I said i was sorry cuz i felt bad for you, im always flaming you repeating you how you are an scammer and that you gotta scam cuz in real life your family cant afford food etc but you acted like a dick so live with it.

Oh and i never said i wanted to be your friend, i cant be friend of people i dont trust I.E. scammers.

oohhh... well when you come here , tell me b4 please...
    i'll try find you and throw my right hand on your right eye
    n00000000000000b[/b]
    Dude u r like 13 year old, seriously stop talking like that cuz it doesnt works for you.

Banned

I said i was sorry cuz i felt bad for you, im always flaming you repeating you how you are an scammer and that you gotta scam cuz in real life your family cant afford food etc but you acted like a dick so live with it.

Oh and i never said i wanted to be your friend, i cant be friend of people i dont trust I.E. scammers.
    Dude u r like 13 year old, seriously stop talking like that cuz it doesnt works for you.[/b]
    well , try it out come on israel, tell me when and where we meet =)

be sure i will be here ... then you will meet my right hand better than everything :P

RiseAgainst_

lol............. ok ill keep that in mind

Anyways this topic is getting old and im bored of flaming with the same stuff.

Lets just knock it off ok.

yossi777

rise u r ridiculous ..
    i really dont care about ur sig or w/e u say about me...
    u can flame me forever it just bump my topics.
    lal btw u pmed me from illimitz like that ,
    illimitz said : hey i am rein
    ZerOo : ?
    illimitz : r u insulinn ?
    zeroo : ye...
    illimitz : i saw u got scam :S sorry for u
    zeroo : really? usually u flame us
    illimitz : i didnt flame israeli ppl 1 weak !
    zeroo : WOW 1 weak !!! gz.
    illimitz : i just wanted to say that i am sorry and i wanna stop the fight
    zeroo : yes sure... u told me same in manes when u logged on ur mage and after 1 weak u flamed us again.
    illimitz : k man so i am sorry lets stop the fight and be friends.
    illimitz : i hope insanity will help u with csw money
    zeroo : be friends ? lol u flame me cuz i am israeli and now u wanna be my friend?
    zeroo : suck my dick stupid mexican.
    illimitz : stop to be aggressive.
    illimitz : u make me to be happy about ur scam.
    zeroo : u can be happy i dont care.
    zeroo : i prefer the DarkShade (the gay that scammed me) than u
    illimitz : ok bb and i hope u will get scam again.

lol u r really ridiculous.

yossi777

<div class='quotemain'>I talked with u and let u know i CARED cuz i stopped argueing and disliking israelis, but u started talking aggresive to me so now fuck you yes im happy that that scammed scammed you cuz u r an scammer too.

OWNED URSELF WUHAHHAHA

Banned

lol............. ok ill keep that in mind

Anyways this topic is getting old and im bored of flaming with the same stuff.

Lets just knock it off ok.[/b]
    FUCK OFF YOUR MOTHER FUCKER MEXICAN ass holE

i though to my self ok.. lets stop.. and you again start at general .. so f.u ! dont gonan stop :angry:

Banned

it wasn&#39;t me, i tried to get onto the account, and everything is gone, why u accusing me immediately when maybe it was keylogger or maybe ko4life took items off your account, im a trust able person and i dont hack.[/b]
    The most stupid excuses that i&#39;ve been never heard.

Just die scammer :angry:

RiseAgainst_

FUCK OFF YOUR MOTHER FUCKER MEXICAN ass holE

i though to my self ok.. lets stop.. and you again start at general .. so f.u ! dont gonan stop :angry:[/b]
    My father told me not to talk to poor people/beggers (cuz we dont know their intentions) so i will stop talking to you cocroaches.

PS: I wont believe what the cocroach 1 aka insulin said until i see an ss cuz i really dont remember asking him to be my friend, i am not denying it maybe i did i just dont remember it. If he has no SS then dont bother typing. Oh and im pretty sure my english doesnt sucks that much to have such grammar errors like the ones u listed in your &#39;conversation&#39; between me and you.

BB cocroaches

*@ insulin&#39;s family :lol:

K bb scammer

BlackLabel

My father told me not to talk to poor people/beggers (cuz we dont know their intentions) so i will stop talking to you cocroaches.

PS: I wont believe what the cocroach 1 aka insulin said until i see an ss cuz i really dont remember asking him to be my friend, i am not denying it maybe i did i just dont remember it. If he has no SS then dont bother typing. Oh and im pretty sure my english doesnt sucks that much to have such grammar errors like the ones u listed in your &#39;conversation&#39; between me and you.

BB cocroaches

K bb scammer[/b]
    ROFL that SS made me laugh and i will back that most isrealis are scammers on pathos aswell

yossi777

do u want an ss?
    what do u think i am?
    i am sorry usually i dont take SS&#39;s when ppl pm me.

and ok israelies are scammers on pathos, r u idiot?
    W/E if the scammer is from israel or other country?
    so in manes we got like 3 scammers from israel, i am sure there are more scammers in usa/mexico than in israel.

i really dont understand kids like u, r u really think that in israeli school u learn to scam ?
    idiots.

Banned

do u want an ss?
    what do u think i am?
    i am sorry usually i dont take SS&#39;s when ppl pm me.

and ok israelies are scammers on pathos, r u idiot?
    W/E if the scammer is from israel or other country?
    so in manes we got like 3 scammers from israel, i am sure there are more scammers in usa/mexico than in israel.

i really dont understand kids like u, r u really think that in israeli school u learn to scam ?
    idiots.[/b]
    +10
    RiseAgains=Rein=iLLiMiTz=GAY ! :unsure:

this topic should get locked its nothing but flames and its in the wrong section also

Banned

this topic should get locked its nothing but flames and its in the wrong section also[/b]
    but its funny lol:P

saga

BB cocroaches

K bb scammer[/b]
    Fucking quit it! Jossy is so trustable and will never scamm anyone , u don&#39;t even know him so stop bullshitting about him!

Banned

Fucking quit it! Jossy is so trustable and will never scamm anyone , u don&#39;t even know him so stop bullshitting about him![/b]
    lol ? who is jossy?> ?:P