Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

hakuna

This is a discussion on hakuna within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div> Originally posted by Tez/Aja @ <!--QuoteBegin-xourico well, I dun know hakuna "past", but its really ...
Page: 4

Banned

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico

well, I dun know hakuna "past", but its really nice to pk with him

bout gamemaster shit heads, so what? some of them, believe or not (few anyway) are STILL legit, not like some orc clans that every warrior has a HB+8/giga+8/raptor+8 and MS+8 *:rollseyes:

hahaha +1 orcs clans with one day all non glowies then.............ZOMFG whole clan has +8 glowes
    that an insult to outkasted ?[/b]

uhh no it was a general statement....but if the shoe fits ROFL :lol: >>>>look smileys tri thus make it a joke joke

no but i think more orc clans top ones anyway babashop as a whole...yes we humans do it to...but not whole clans with +8 glowies...also humans do more bug abuse isloon then babashop :lol: lmao

p.s. btw i actually like outkasted and i am friends with many of its memebers since i was orc at one time and was almost in that clan cause of adis....one of the best guys in the game that i know....i chose to go rage of blood instead...but u guys and infinity , pratorian, exo clan are some of the best people on orc side

Trii

the only babashoppers in top orc clan i can think of is Oblivion.

Banned

Originally posted by Trii
    the only babashoppers in top orc clan i can think of is Oblivion.
    if u want to belive that ok.....i wont point any fingers...no need my statement was general thats all i am saying

also oblivian is made up of who.......u ever think about that.....many members from top clans

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234