Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

mage sharer for EUKO, in Undezzz clan

This is a discussion on mage sharer for EUKO, in Undezzz clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alright, as i seem not to find my old sharer anymore im pretty much looking for a new trustable and ...
Page: 1

Default mage sharer for EUKO, in Undezzz clan

alright,

as i seem not to find my old sharer anymore im pretty much looking for a new trustable and loyal sharer.

the character will be a mage and will be in the undezzz clan and im mostly looking for people knowing how to play a mage.

im living in germany, gmt+1, thus i prefer people from USA to allow the character to stay online as long as possible.

i will provide scrolls and pus and im pretty much open for everyone as long as you can get some vouches by people i know.

lets see if this works out. if you have any questions about me or whatever, feel free to ask

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Up up, get this 2nd best mage a sharer.

Thinking of going to EUKO to spend the winter months (in USA) working a mage. Would love to share one.

Ive played witha few of the Undez guys already, you can ask them about me for vouches.

truth be told... Me > Unbeatable, therefore you'd have THE best mage players Im also the founder of Hellsfury clan from Cwest so I have leadership skills if those were ever needed. Trustability on my side isnt an issue. Already do vent, need replace mic but wont be a problem - Im quiet in vent. I see Carlos may be playing a USA character in Undez and would love to support him or even a mage party.

Can play any style/build of mage there is. I do more with less.... ask around. I dont think you'll find a better USA mage then me other then J or Sancte maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Thinking of going to EUKO to spend the winter months (in USA) working a mage. Would love to share one.

Ive played witha few of the Undez guys already, you can ask them about me for vouches.

truth be told... Me > Unbeatable, therefore you'd have THE best mage players Im also the founder of Hellsfury clan from Cwest so I have leadership skills if those were ever needed. Trustability on my side isnt an issue. Already do vent, need replace mic but wont be a problem - Im quiet in vent. I see Carlos may be playing a USA character in Undez and would love to support him or even a mage party.

Can play any style/build of mage there is. I do more with less.... ask around. I dont think you'll find a better USA mage then me other then J or Sancte maybe
    Me > Unbeatable ohh shit, so the best mage and 2nd best mage as nick stated would be on same acc beast:O

:P

Nik = best mage. Rabi = 2nd best mage. Draven = not even top10. But since there are no better ones lieing around, I guess Draven could do... but that's for Rabi to decide... not my account .

Bump for best German mage!

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post

sounds good, you might not be top 10 (as nik said but who cares anyways) but people can always adept and improve. so thats not an issue.
    drop me a pm with your msn and we can have a talk

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Bump for best German mage!
    oh fu kallop, there is only 1 mage from germany

QQ

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    oh fu kallop, there is only 1 mage from germany

qq
    haha owned

I am Legend...

Legend>all .

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    I am Legend...

Legend>all .
    You're not Will Smith... sorry.

I feel ... betrayed ;(

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    You're not Will Smith... sorry.
    ):

Semper Fi.

This is for my lover Rabi... no homo bro

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg&feature=share]Rihanna - We Found Love (Official Video) ft. Calvin Harris - YouTube[/ame]

my <3 for draven, specially @ 0:59

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZwhNFOn4ik]INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR - YouTube[/ame]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast