Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 218

Hellsfury - CWest recruitment thread

This is a discussion on Hellsfury - CWest recruitment thread within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont like Hellsfury clan...
Page: 10


  1. #136
    Tifi
    Guest

    Default

    i dont like Hellsfury clan

  2. #137
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    and we dont like you

  3. #138
    Senior Member MASTERSLAVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lower Saxony - Germany
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifi View Post
    i dont like Hellsfury clan
    i guess we can live with that

  4. #139
    Senior Member the ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifi View Post
    i dont like Hellsfury clan
    who cares ?

  5. #140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifi View Post
    i dont like Hellsfury clan

    Hellsfury clan only dies when it runs out of hp

  6. #141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    956

    Default

    I don't like hellsfurie clan

  7. #142
    Senior Member Hugge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    Hellsfury clan only dies when it runs out of hp
    wasn't him :P

  8. #143
    Lati
    Guest

    Default

    I heard this clan has the best rogue on the server :OO

  9. #144
    Senior Member the ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    I don't like hellsfurie clan
    who cares ?

  10. #145
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lati View Post
    I heard this clan has the best rogue on the server :OO
    thats true, Sirnetoo1 is a beast. But! we also got the gayest rogue too......TED. =/ but we love him anyway...

  11. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    T0R0NT0 baby
    Posts
    215

    Default

    up for the ggest clan ( beside mh :P )

  12. #147
    Tifi
    Guest

    Default

    What game play BF,PFB,HF
    .
    BF, PFB , and hellsfury, playing like g4y's
    all way they got 3 priest in party and 1 suport mage or, 2 suport mage 2 priest so they cant die, really, its true they can't died with this party.
    mage, tp each other, how we can kill them.... or if they cant win with 1 party, they will make 2 just to win the war in cz.
    who like BF , PFB , and HF ...

    a osht qashtu bre :P

  13. #148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifi View Post
    What game play BF,PFB,HF
    .
    BF, PFB , and hellsfury, playing like g4y's
    all way they got 3 priest in party and 1 suport mage or, 2 suport mage 2 priest so they cant die, really, its true they can't died with this party.
    mage, tp each other, how we can kill them.... or if they cant win with 1 party, they will make 2 just to win the war in cz.
    who like BF , PFB , and HF ...

    a osht qashtu bre :P
    arn't you the guy who wastes his time getting no where in cz?

    you seem vaguely familiar.

  14. #149
    BOSS Senior Member Moe Money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifi View Post
    What game play BF,PFB,HF
    .
    BF, PFB , and hellsfury, playing like g4y's
    all way they got 3 priest in party and 1 suport mage or, 2 suport mage 2 priest so they cant die, really, its true they can't died with this party.
    mage, tp each other, how we can kill them.... or if they cant win with 1 party, they will make 2 just to win the war in cz.
    who like BF , PFB , and HF ...

    a osht qashtu bre :P
    I heard 1 time you had 7 priest spamming heal you in a vs and you still lost

  15. #150
    Lati
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    thats true, Sirnetoo1 is a beast. But! we also got the gayest rogue too......TED. =/ but we love him anyway...
    I was writing about TED actually

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •