Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Hellsfury - CWest recruitment thread

This is a discussion on Hellsfury - CWest recruitment thread within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; man id be pissed if u deleted my post and it was that long and yes NO clan is perfect ...
Page: 12

man id be pissed if u deleted my post and it was that long and yes NO clan is perfect , hard to find a perfect drop system either clan points=more sharers more drops) or just split between the plp in the party

I like how you say :

They dropped off the face of Carnac-west with nothing but a clan full of half-active players and frustrated NP holders bought with USD to hold their rank.

when we actually hold the castle with MadHouse atm

Also you claim that we are the scammers... As far as I remeber you were the ones who stole the clan bank? So you claim that stealing the clan bank is not a scam?

Only1Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    I like how you say :

They dropped off the face of Carnac-west with nothing but a clan full of half-active players and frustrated NP holders bought with USD to hold their rank.

when we actually hold the castle with MadHouse atm

Also you claim that we are the scammers... As far as I remeber you were the ones who stole the clan bank? So you claim that stealing the clan bank is not a scam?
    By the looks of it, Vicarious has the castle, not either of your clans, and the cool part is, I bet they don't have to use 2 clans to do it I would consider going from 3rd on the server down to currently 45th and as low as 60th is quite a drop. I don't know exactly how far the fall is when you jump off the face of the earth, but my guess is, that'd be pretty close.

I never said you all were scammers, I clearly stated several times that it is only among the higher echelon of Hellsfury's leaders.

The clan bank was on a character that belonged to one of the members who left, and founded Valliance. These items were stored on this character until an agreement between both clans was reached, in which we, yet again, got royally fucked for a repayment of taking the high road. We didn't steal a thing. Again, the comprehension levels of those reading these forums now completely baffles me.
    Last edited by Only1Post; 10-04-2010 at 05:02 PM.

again, ur saying the same things we are saying, only ur on the otherside. We felt we got screwed , you felt you got screwed, we parted ways.....and have been merry ever since. How u feel u guys were screwed with clan banks items yet you held them on the give back I have no idea. You screwed yourself? na, i dont think so. Yet you want to keep coming back here and flaming. flame flame flame. Its done... no more. Ive asked you to stop. I let your first post fly until you guys came back to flame some more. I will continue to delete these. You are gonna be blue in the face with posting as I go back deleteing.. i got the time.

We got screwed, you guys got screwed... blah .... was year ago in Sept. leave it there.

btw........Vicarious isnt even a clan anymore and everyone knows it. and currently HF is only one clan.....has been for a while. Ask around.
    Last edited by Draven; 10-04-2010 at 05:42 PM.

Only1Post

So you leave a post that was clearly made as a personal attack, calling me childish and immature, and you remove mine which had absolutely no flames in it? I don't get how this isn't obvious to others. Removing only the posts that shed light on Hellsfury intentions and general demeanor, and leave everything else. I see you are just about as short-sighted now as you were then. You will always be in the shadow of those who you as a clan wronged. All I see is an undeserving person using his abilities to censor other people, at the expense of a potential new victim. If the moderators of this forum don't care about the state of the game that they play, then I don't care about the state of the game I no longer play. Have fun trying to fill the shoes you stole from KD, Chris, Rat and I, you are, and always will be wallowing in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Only1Post View Post
    So you leave a post that was clearly made as a personal attack, calling me childish and immature, and you remove mine which had absolutely no flames in it? I don't get how this isn't obvious to others. Removing only the posts that shed light on Hellsfury intentions and general demeanor, and leave everything else. I see you are just about as short-sighted now as you were then. You will always be in the shadow of those who you as a clan wronged. All I see is an undeserving person using his abilities to censor other people, at the expense of a potential new victim. If the moderators of this forum don't care about the state of the game that they play, then I don't care about the state of the game I no longer play. Have fun trying to fill the shoes you stole from KD, Chris, Rat and I, you are, and always will be wallowing in them.

As Ive said before, I would have left your first post as I did, but you came back with M4 to flame it. Since then Ive been deleting your posts without even reading them becuz 99.99% chance its some sort of flame. You can sit and come back to this and try to manipulate any type of educated response that you like and I will delete it without even reading it. Why? you've set the precedence. So why read it when I know its generally gonna be some sorta personal attack towards me.

Im in the shadow? My inbox is full of new people/old people wanting advice on mage and how to play KO. You can say your peace and thats fine, at the end of the day HF is 3years old still active, still making a difference in wars/events . We've been there done that, had many scammers/hackers/cheaters come and get kicked. Happens to 99.99% of all KO clans. We've kept a good history and your little post isnt gonna change the way the thing is viewed. Go ahead, post it - I'll leave it but I will edit anything out thats flame. Make ur statement, then get the hell out of here.

Only1Post

I didn't flame a goddamn thing, and you know it. M4 did, but on his own accord. You used that as a guise to further manicure your post to make it look appealing, even amongst all the scam accusations and warnings. My comments have genuinely been without personal attack or flame unless one was directed at me, but you are so blinded by your bias towards both myself, and the clan of Valiance that you didn't even give it a second glance. A MODERATOR flames me in this post, and you delete my REPLY to it, which didn't even have a flame in it to begin with? You admit deleting posts without reading them? What kind of 3-ring circus has this forum turned into? I didn't know personal interest was more important then community interest now. Even so to the extent where posts would be doctored, edited, and others ignored for the personal gain of a single clan? I was the victim then, and I'm the victim now, let everyone learn what trying to be the good guy gets you. Not a fucking thing. And you wonder why these forums and that game are full of cheaters, scammers, and hackers. Look at the mentality you are encouraging.

Anyway.. Still looking for some new members.. Priests pls.. Int and 75+ I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Only1Post View Post
    By the looks of it, Vicarious has the castle, not either of your clans, and the cool part is, I bet they don't have to use 2 clans to do it I would consider going from 3rd on the server down to currently 45th and as low as 60th is quite a drop. I don't know exactly how far the fall is when you jump off the face of the earth, but my guess is, that'd be pretty close.

I never said you all were scammers, I clearly stated several times that it is only among the higher echelon of Hellsfury's leaders.

The clan bank was on a character that belonged to one of the members who left, and founded Valliance. These items were stored on this character until an agreement between both clans was reached, in which we, yet again, got royally fucked for a repayment of taking the high road. We didn't steal a thing. Again, the comprehension levels of those reading these forums now completely baffles me.
    Kinda sux to see you post this Mega, whether you call it flames or not it is completely trying to stir up old shit. Tough to see considering I consider us friends. The "higher echelon" as you put it of HF arent even active in game atm. Marti hasnt played for over 2 months, Draven has been AFK for weeks. So who exactly are you refering to in HF right now? Would the "higher echelon" of HF be maybe a couple of people who worked very hard and tried to help you the best we could to retrieve your items? and succeeded?

As far as the HF/Valliance split.........yes.....it was messy. But I talk to M4, KD, etc in game and my feeling was we were wayyyy past this.

Based on your own posts you don't know what is going on in-game atm. KOK is bugged and has shown us at rank 45 for almost 2 months now. With ranking being bugged I can only go by best estimates but I think Hellsfury having a flag in Elmo would probably be a bit higher then rank 45.

HF/MH alliance
    King.....check
    Castle.....check
    Every top 10 NP spot.....check

I think we are doing fine.

i miss when hellsfury were noobs in ardream with +7 chitin and weapons getting owned solo by me

Only1Post

Shawn, the only thing regretful regarding you and jules is that you are both letting HF walk all over you. Watch, you're going to get a decent drop from something soon, and both Draven and Martikos are going to log in, say "We started this clan!" and take it for themselves. It's exactly what happened last time. Apparently starting a clan gives you the ability to take whatever you want whenever you want, without any explanation. Even so much as to consider other people's accounts, money, and gear to the list. KD and M4 HAVE to pretend that they are satisfied, and so did I when I was still playing because that is what the understanding, mature side does. It doesn't steal, usurp, or flame on forums, but that doesn't stop other people from doing it to us. And with people like Draven as mods, people were forced to take it for no reason. Luckily it looks like at least that portion of the problem has been taken care of. The rest of the problem lays in the ranks of Hellsfury. I guess if the members of that clan are willing to take the calculated risk of having uniques ninja'd by inactive players and gear/items/money stolen from their accounts then all the more power to them. Then again, hopefully the new players don't trust you guys enough to share their info with these guys now, which I wish I was smart enough to do. I just find it unfortunate that it takes a post this much later down the line to remind people what the true colors are. They may not be your colors shawn, but you can't deny the logical progression of thought stemming from what's transpired here as pretty clear proof. I really do hope that they don't screw you over again, because it sounds like they are in the process of doing exactly what caused their clan to fall apart oh-so-long ago in the first place is happening again. Next thing you know one of marti's 5 characters will "need" an iron necklace after he's been inactive for 4 months, and people are going to see their work turn into an awesome piece of gear stuck on a character that noone even plays anyway. As Santayana once said, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." I just hope my comments came in time to minimize the amount of damage that's done to other players when this happens again.

Anyway.. Still looking for new members.. Have 3 spots left if I am right...

U are correct up up up !!!

thegreatrober

i want to bump to !!

bump it!!!