Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Hellsfury - CWest recruitment thread

This is a discussion on Hellsfury - CWest recruitment thread within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bumb bumb swep is nub...
Page: 6

bumb bumb swep is nub

xfree2

Hi, I'm looking mage clan, I am a 74lvl mage karus .... Whom should I contact?

go to hellsfury.tk and apply

was once a human dcz mage, running for king at level 59 on Cwest.. fighting the GG's nightly - Sanctis,Infamous,Nirvana, Sippin, Rock..... One day the orcs quit putting up the fight and started pm'ing us. One orc rogue that I fought alot, he always put up the great fight even when he was outnumbered. It made impression on me with his fighting style.... He talked me into taking Hellsfury to the greenside. We joined him on the orcside and reformed Hellsfury over a year and half ago. He became a clan leader , quietly organizing, quietly handling his business as a top Assassin on the server. People made videos of him. Joining him was the best thing I ever done in KO. He stood next to us till the end, thru thick and thin. Never caring about rank, np..... only caring about us - Hellsfury.

I lay my staff down today and take a knee. In rememberance of a true warrior and even greater friend. Humans no longer have to worry about me tping him to kill you....... today humans are lucky. From here on out, we will carry your memory with us into each fight.

We love you Martikos. Truly.

no matter what anyone says... You were the best rogue I had ever played with. Now when im missing you, i will look at Sirnetoo and smile....... he makes me think of you. ^^ Was a great run my friend.........

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    was once a human dcz mage, running for king at level 59 on Cwest.. fighting the GG's nightly - Sanctis,Infamous,Nirvana, Sippin, Rock..... One day the orcs quit putting up the fight and started pm'ing us. One orc rogue that I fought alot, he always put up the great fight even when he was outnumbered. It made impression on me with his fighting style.... He talked me into taking Hellsfury to the greenside. We joined him on the orcside and reformed Hellsfury over a year and half ago. He became a clan leader , quietly organizing, quietly handling his business as a top Assassin on the server. People made videos of him. Joining him was the best thing I ever done in KO. He stood next to us till the end, thru thick and thin. Never caring about rank, np..... only caring about us - Hellsfury.

I lay my staff down today and take a knee. In rememberance of a true warrior and even greater friend. Humans no longer have to worry about me tping him to kill you....... today humans are lucky. From here on out, we will carry your memory with us into each fight.

We love you Martikos. Truly.

no matter what anyone says... You were the best rogue I had ever played with. Now when im missing you, i will look at Sirnetoo and smile....... he makes me think of you. ^^ Was a great run my friend.........
    donny 10mp pot left aq gogo repot:P

upupupupup nice family

Cool

Since Draven putted his up.. Here was mine ^^ Nice writing btw Draven!!

Chapter.... Martikos.....

A long time ago I met this incredible sin, a true warrior on this world.. A man with a golden heart.. A man I once faced as my enemy..

He became a real friend, a man I could build on, a man I trust! Long have we been fighting together against the filthy Elmoradians.. Long has he been one of the sparks of Hellsfury.. Long has he been one of the true leaders in this clan.. Wise in his decisions, strong in his actions, silent when listening, always ready to give proper advice, not fighting for him self but for the sake of Hellsfury...

I remember a time when he was fighting as a sin on this world.. A shadow around us.. Death awaits when he arrived.. Later on he got to known the powers of the magician class.. A helping hand, casting his TP's to save our asses.. Dropping the freezing nova's on top of our enemies.. Always fighting with his heart and soul...

I remember when we were bored and had these really nice dirty talks. The talks that lets you escape the fight now and then. Mantalk..

I remember his advice about leading a clan, fighting a war, killing the mighty Felankor, his advice in weapons and items.

I remember his talks with other leaders, bonding alliances and bringing in good and strong new warriors to our clans.

Yet every man has a life.. Fighting the everlasting war on Carnac isn't the only thing one can do.. Every man needs a loved one in his heart.. Needs his own place.. Needs a proper job and education... And for everyone there is an end...

From the Lost pages of the Flame
    Seeing him leaving at nightfall.. Taking a small spark of us all with him... His shadow slowly disappearing.. Silence.. No words to describe these feelings.. He turns around.. Almost lost him out of sight.. He smiles.. And knows.. These friends will be here forever.. Martikos...

solpcv2008

Default good clan

i serach items and join clan hellztury

puta

Sexy clan. I love you all. And to sirne: pm me your MSN. Ranz told me your 83. But you still wont be able to kill me

solpcv2008

Default good clan

I need buy items for add you clan ?

My Name in Game

Successful trades with: TIFIWR

Scammers :

================================================== =========
    My Char :

The One And Only Senior Member

Good Luck

bumb bumb bumb

Humans now...