Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Annihilation

This is a discussion on Annihilation within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, after giving it some thought and talking to some people I've decided Pathos's Annihilation will play at a new ...
Page: 1

Ok, after giving it some thought and talking to some people I've decided Pathos's Annihilation will play at a new server ( if one goes up ) one last time before Age of Conan launches in Octobre.

Visit the forum.

People who know us and feel like playing with us again can introduce themself and apply here after reading the rules.

Enjoy. :lol:

gay Oblivion, post in Clan Section ;D

IllusionS

fu you quit us on ronark :P

razzy

fu you quit us on ronark :P[/b]
    shush czgay.

:P

Wink

Pathos was to easy... i hope new server will be a challenge for us.

All u Anni babas report in !! B)

qunix

newbs :|
    jk

Dark_Avenger

a.q

I cant wait till the new server comes, Love playing whit Annihilation <3

its official! huraaaaay! :wub:

fu you quit us on ronark :P[/b]
    Hacked Just kept it quiet cus I didn&#39;t care lol, too bad about that Iron Belt tho

N1GG4

oo i was in ani back when pathos started now lets all be smart obliv come join thepirates cause you got no chance :P jk but w/e join up wit us no need to spread apart the orcs anymore than they already are. im pretty sure ThePirates/Insanity will have an alliance so just join us cause there almost full

oo i was in ani back when pathos started now lets all be smart obliv come join thepirates cause you got no chance :P jk but w/e join up wit us no need to spread apart the orcs anymore than they already are. im pretty sure ThePirates/Insanity will have an alliance so just join us cause there almost full [/b]
    You dont know obliv

You dont know obliv [/b]
    What he said

And you were in Anni when Pathos started? For how long? Because first 3 weeks I&#39;ve been booting people keeping clandrops, that couldn&#39;t get along and after 3, people that barely logged. If you do know me then you know I&#39;m playing with the people I trust, the people I can rely on and the people I respect more then myself.
    That&#39;s why the clan is a succes. Trust, skill, friendship and respect, it&#39;s all a clan needs

DarkShard

guess will come too, lets hope u dont boot me again, im Axarus btw was one of the warriors in your clan untill u decided that you wanted it to be irl friends only.

Bring back the love.

BTW ill probably go rogue or warrior or preist, depends on what you guys want

grzequ

guess will come too, lets hope u dont boot me again, im Axarus btw was one of the warriors in your clan untill u decided that you wanted it to be irl friends only.
    Bring back the love.

BTW ill probably go rogue or warrior or preist, depends on what you guys want[/b]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DarkShade in the Insanity Recruitment topic)</div>
    Will be going to your site later, Im excited to see so many good guns, hopefully i can help and play with you all on new server, at school atm, but yeah i have played ko ever since beta, i own my own website which is currently being developed as we speak. I am also a good play was one of the first ever 60+ on ronark human. I was in the clan with oblivion (aka annihilation)

Lets exp[/b]
    eh? pls decide

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast