hey yall...english c west player here.

This is a discussion on hey yall...english c west player here. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey guys, Names Killian and i have played ko for about 3-5 years now off and on when my computer ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default hey yall...english c west player here.

hey guys,

Names Killian and i have played ko for about 3-5 years now off and on when my computer worked and broke. but im coming back and i need a legit clan to chill and have fun with im not asking them to level me or give me free items im a prem user so tp scrolls ill have for boss runs...i havent decided if im going to go dlw or rlb or cz that will depend on what my future clan is...

well anyways i dont want to bore you with all random pointless stuff about my life hopefully a good clan leader will review this topic..

oh and if your wondering what nation i am....im not any right now i want a clan set up so if i play ill have fun and not be bored all the time going solo. i can go either orc or human....lol if ur any other ones then your probably in the wrong section lmao!!

oh my msn is [email protected]

add me up <3

made

check us out, we're 70 + and looking for upcoming active players goin 70 + that will use ventrilo and are fun to have with on vent. Free forum : Despicable just set up an application.