hmmm just a little request and pisco sour mages are noobs

This is a discussion on hmmm just a little request and pisco sour mages are noobs within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any good dcz i can join for a bit until i get my master items(which is lobo and lupus pendent) ...
Page: 1

ryuo_O

Default hmmm just a little request and pisco sour mages are noobs

any good dcz i can join for a bit until i get my master items(which is lobo and lupus pendent) and have a active priest(that know how to heal and buff) and rogue(that know how to swift and wolf and minor healing me when im being atked by 20 orcs instead of standing there hopeing i'll kill a mage before i die). and im human lvl 59 warrior with glave +7 chitin boot,pad,gloves,pauldron +7 and helment +6. and also english. I also took a survey..people that don't know english(turks) they DO NOT know how to swift and wolf, and priest DO NOT know how to buff or heal, and mages DO NOT understand these words "DO NOT TP ME WITHOUT ASKING FIRST"(with the cap lock). So anyway..fuck pisco sour mages and i'll say it again fuck pisco sour mages.(not that im racist to spanish or anything).

Default Re: hmmm just a little request and pisco sour mages are noob

Originally posted by ryuo_O
    any good dcz i can join for a bit until i get my master items(which is lobo and lupus pendent) and have a active priest(that know how to heal and buff) and rogue(that know how to swift and wolf and minor healing me when im being atked by 20 orcs instead of standing there hopeing i'll kill a mage before i die). and im human lvl 59 warrior with glave +7 chitin boot,pad,gloves,pauldron +7 and helment +6. and also english. I also took a survey..people that don't know english(turks) they DO NOT know how to swift and wolf, and priest DO NOT know how to buff or heal, and mages DO NOT understand these words "DO NOT TP ME WITHOUT ASKING FIRST"(with the cap lock). So anyway..pisco sour mages and i'll say it again pisco sour mages.(not that im racist to spanish or anything).
    im lving 2 main characters for dcz atm

- ice / light mage (lvl 54 crystal)
    - priest / not sure on build yet, maybe hp buffer / debuffer)

oh and i speak good english im on dies

Default Re: hmmm just a little request and pisco sour mages are noob

Originally posted by ryuo_O
    any good dcz i can join for a bit until i get my master items(which is lobo and lupus pendent) and have a active priest(that know how to heal and buff) and rogue(that know how to swift and wolf and minor healing me when im being atked by 20 orcs instead of standing there hopeing i'll kill a mage before i die). and im human lvl 59 warrior with glave +7 chitin boot,pad,gloves,pauldron +7 and helment +6. and also english. I also took a survey..people that don't know english(turks) they DO NOT know how to swift and wolf, and priest DO NOT know how to buff or heal, and mages DO NOT understand these words "DO NOT TP ME WITHOUT ASKING FIRST"(with the cap lock). So anyway..fuck pisco sour mages and i'll say it again fuck pisco sour mages.(not that im racist to spanish or anything).
    lol i was in dcz yesterday pking and everytime a mage would need swift id get tped back none could understand english i would have to pm buffer for buff it was worse pking experience ever oh yea and all priest just sit in town like noobs and leech np dcz