Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Honor [Girakon] HUMAN Recruiting (English Speaking)

This is a discussion on Honor [Girakon] HUMAN Recruiting (English Speaking) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sub has nicer capes that main clan [/b] Show me booth capes <3...
Page: 5

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

sub has nicer capes that main clan [/b]

Show me booth capes <3

Troy

main clan cape changes colors when you turn :P and sry for bad sub quality :\

up

up

Katt

oooo,its me on da 2nd pic :blink:
    so sexy

Troy

oooo,its me on da 2nd pic :blink:
    so sexy[/b]

memo?

up

Katt

what a surprise

Boyce

noob clan

need mages and rogues

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

noob clan[/b]
    At least we&#39;re not KSing harpies.

Up need mages, buffers and rogues.

First clan 65+

Second clan 62+

http://z11.invisionfree.com/HonorClan/index.php

Troy

up

eliteahmad

?

Well, I didn&#39;t want to say this but.. The way they&#39;ve been treating me has forced me to...
    I use to be in that clan for around 2 months. I&#39;ve given alot of my time toward it, (Dieing for them [Isiloon, bosses], Donated NP&#39;s, Helped get many drops, Defended them from people who cursed at us)

Then one day, a person named Dre-Bo asks if he can play my account with me And I let him, he was a good guy. Then Dre scammed a character named Adalina in Fierce. (they said i was laughing in vent when i heard about it, which means im approving it? =/)
    So ok, I get kicked from clan, banned from vent. I thought to myself, Sneaks is a good guy, I&#39;ll talk to him explain what happened and hopefully get a second chance at rejoining the clan, not minding the fact i was the only one in the clan who hasnt gotten a boss drop (who has been in as long as me)

The real owner of the Vent unbanned me because he is my real good friend. I enter vent to talk to all my friends from honor. Then i get banned from vent again, By Cokecane...
    I thought, why would coke do something like that? the owner unbans me and I talk with coke and he said that sneaks told him to ban anyone not in clan. So ok, i didnt mind that. I enter again the next day, talk with people, and kenshin001 bans me. the owner unbans me, then coke bans me again.

I Know these guys hate me, but is it much to ask if i cant even talk to my friends in their vent?

I mean like seriously, They&#39;ve told Fierce that im a scammer, so no chance in me getting in that clan (the only other human english clan)
    and they&#39;ve given me a bad name..

Really if anyone who reads this wants to join this clan.. Its a good clan, good members, pros, but you gotta learn that there will always be these 3 people who will always hate you.. Sneaks, Cokecane, and Kenshin..

Quite a long post [/b]
    The thing is, Dre talked about scamming him to you before he even did it, you had the opportunity to change the password on your account, and not allow it to happen, yet you did nothing.

I never said I hated you, I simply can&#39;t have someone who knowingly let his sharer scam someone using his account stay in my clan, just as anyone else would say that.

If you stopped Dre when you had the chance, things would be different, the Adalina account wouldn&#39;t have been scammed, he would be banned, and not you, and you would not be at fault for his actions, it&#39;s the responsibility you take when you share your account info with someone.

lamatree

not really impressive the honor clan,

seen as most of them bought GBs from the MMORPGmaster thingy ( i said most not u sneaks)

eliteahmad

)

not really impressive the honor clan,

seen as most of them bought GBs from the MMORPGmaster thingy ( i said most not u sneaks)[/b]
    Only a few did, if that&#39;s the case, you better be bitching about half the people that play Girakon from KO4Life.

And in my opinion, people who actually are buying uniques for USD on these forums are the actual sad case here, quite different than buying a few GB&#39;s to only upgrade weapons and armors and pots, so you can take your poor excuse for a flame with false data elsewhere, you&#39;re just proving your stupidity.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast