Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Human Clan Diez Recruiting new members

This is a discussion on Human Clan Diez Recruiting new members within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i gota lvl 65 priest, 60k np's not active rly tho but could log for pk/boss run and shit like ...
Page: 2

sjsanders

i gota lvl 65 priest, 60k np's not active rly tho but could log for pk/boss run and shit like that. pm me if interested or add me on msn
    [email protected][/b]
    Thanks for the response, but we are looking for active players. If you don't play at least 4 or 5 days aweek, then we don't want u just for np boost. most of us are on 7 days a week for at least several hours. We all want lvl 72+

sjsanders

[quote]
    Grade 1, ranked clan actively seeking warriors and mages. We are an American based clan and require that you speak fluent english. Prefer lvl 65 and up, but will discuss on an individual basis. We play every day and xp as well as pk. Please pm me if interested.
    [/q
    uppers

urbanphoenix

i log the priest for around 2-3 hours most days of week but i got a lvl 61 warrior which i play about 5-7 hours a day everyday

_Boomsheeka_

BUMP for GG

sjsanders

BUMP for GG[/b]
    Ty for the bump Boom :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12