lvl 76 ares rogue, need xper

This is a discussion on lvl 76 ares rogue, need xper within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, need an xper on ares. mainly looking for a guy or two friends that are willing to xp a ...
Page: 1

Banned

well, need an xper on ares. mainly looking for a guy or two friends that are willing to xp a char...doesnt matter from what timezone. gear is real good...you'll see it when you load in the char but its probably one of the best geared english rogues on ares. char atm is clanless, but hopefully will be in vindictive soon. i was in infinity for around a year, but quit there. if you are one person i'm expecting at least 3% a day, if you have your friends playing also i will expect 5% a day. you can NOT pk until uve gotten that 3%, after you can pk and i will provide scrolls and pot money. i will never DC you...i will log to go to war with clans, boss runs after server restart etc. otherwise char is basically yours. (if i get into vindictive that might change a little. ae i'll pk with them). and when the char hits 80 he will be yours and mine to pk on, and if i decide to sell the char ever, you'll get items or money whichever. if you go to the dungeon on the char, you get all the good item drops but i want all the shits (for anvil burns). doesnt matter which timezone, just need somebody. thanks
    <3 dfalt

Jonas

i could exp it..
    add my msn and we&#39;ll talk [email protected]

Banned

btw u most have ko4life vouchers from trustable people

Jonas

kk well im not the most popular person but i can get a gg from diez that can vouch for me...

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

may i ask the gear? :mellow: im kinda bored and i might be able to help u :mellow:

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

He Dosent Need Anymore