Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to share an account

This is a discussion on Looking to share an account within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So yeah, as the title says, I'm looking to share an account with somebody that speaks english, has vent and ...
Page: 1

Default Looking to share an account

So yeah, as the title says, I'm looking to share an account with somebody that speaks english, has vent and msn. Now, just a bit of background information about me and KO - I've been playing USKO for about 4 years, on and off, played a couple of private servers for about a year or probably less. I have indeed shared a few accounts with other players. E.G. Deceplikon with Akio9, lCrowZzl with Akio9 and TryAndRun with Akio9, however due to unfortunate mishaps TryAndRun got banned with all of our items on it for trying to sell the account, but that's another story.

Information of the type of char I would want to play:

Class:
    - I can play most classes, anything apart from Mage. So, that could be assassin, archer, warrior, support priest, battle priest, anything.

Level:
    - Any level would be suitable, depending on the class. By this I mean - I won't like to play a DCZ support priest/battle priest or warrior and I wouldn't like to play a CZ Battle Priest (doubt anyone has one of those anymore anyway). But I don't mind playing DCZ assassin, or archer, also don't mind RLB Assassin/ Warrior/ Support(and battle) Priest/ Archer, and ofc - CZ Assassin/ Archer/ Warrior/ Support Priest.

Additional Info:

- I would like to play on a character that has good gear, such as atleast +8/+1's for DCZ/RLB and atleast +7 Krowaz and good weapon(s)/shield for CZ with +2/+3 uniques.
    - High class and valuable items MUST be sealed, and ofc I should NOT be aware of the unseal code or Secret Question and Answers.
    - I don't mind exping as long as it isn't long-winded, I wouldn't mind doing levels 55-59, 65-69, 78-80, 81-82, 82-83. I won't do 80-83 or anything THAT long. It would extremely help if you have premium, it'd make the job easier for both of us.
    - I'm from England, GMT +0 and I can usually be online from 4-10pm GMT time on week days and any time on weekends depending if I'm busy or not.
    - I'm average, or above average on every class I've mentioned, but I do like to play just for the thrill of it to be honest.
    - The reason of why I want to share is because it's the summer holidays coming up and well, there's no point of starting up a new character because I would be real busy and it'd just be too much of a headache, so I can just help another person's while PKing/EXPing on theirs.
    - I can add money onto the account, (IGC that is) by merching on another character, if needed and if we become trusties and close friends.

If you wanna get in touch, and you like what you've heard and also are looking for a sharer, just message me here on the forums and we'll get talking, I'll send you my msn, and we can also chat on vent.

BUMP! .... .. ..

++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AmiT View Post
    So yeah, as the title says, I'm looking to share an account with somebody that speaks english, has vent and msn. Now, just a bit of background information about me and KO - I've been playing USKO for about 4 years, on and off, played a couple of private servers for about a year or probably less. I have indeed shared a few accounts with other players. E.G. Deceplikon with Akio9, lCrowZzl with Akio9 and TryAndRun with Akio9, however due to unfortunate mishaps TryAndRun got banned with all of our items on it for trying to sell the account, but that's another story.

Information of the type of char I would want to play:

Class:
    - I can play most classes, anything apart from Mage. So, that could be assassin, archer, warrior, support priest, battle priest, anything.

Level:
    - Any level would be suitable, depending on the class. By this I mean - I won't like to play a DCZ support priest/battle priest or warrior and I wouldn't like to play a CZ Battle Priest (doubt anyone has one of those anymore anyway). But I don't mind playing DCZ assassin, or archer, also don't mind RLB Assassin/ Warrior/ Support(and battle) Priest/ Archer, and ofc - CZ Assassin/ Archer/ Warrior/ Support Priest.

Additional Info:

- I would like to play on a character that has good gear, such as atleast +8/+1's for DCZ/RLB and atleast +7 Krowaz and good weapon(s)/shield for CZ with +2/+3 uniques.
    - High class and valuable items MUST be sealed, and ofc I should NOT be aware of the unseal code or Secret Question and Answers.
    - I don't mind exping as long as it isn't long-winded, I wouldn't mind doing levels 55-59, 65-69, 78-80, 81-82, 82-83. I won't do 80-83 or anything THAT long. It would extremely help if you have premium, it'd make the job easier for both of us.
    - I'm from England, GMT +0 and I can usually be online from 4-10pm GMT time on week days and any time on weekends depending if I'm busy or not.
    - I'm average, or above average on every class I've mentioned, but I do like to play just for the thrill of it to be honest.
    - The reason of why I want to share is because it's the summer holidays coming up and well, there's no point of starting up a new character because I would be real busy and it'd just be too much of a headache, so I can just help another person's while PKing/EXPing on theirs.
    - I can add money onto the account, (IGC that is) by merching on another character, if needed and if we become trusties and close friends.

If you wanna get in touch, and you like what you've heard and also are looking for a sharer, just message me here on the forums and we'll get talking, I'll send you my msn, and we can also chat on vent.
    i can remember that xD that was funny lol
    akio just got punished by gm:P

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    i can remember that xD that was funny lol
    akio just got punished by gm:P
    loool yee. one day i come onto msn, and i had an offline message saying 'come on quick! i gotta tell you something serious' and then asked him what it was about, he goes we got banned, first i thought he was joking because he jokes around a lot, then when i tried to log the account, it was banned LOL, he felt so sorry but i just couldn't help but laugh to be honest :P. oh well it's just a game, right. but ye he's one of the nicest people on ko, jus saying.

+++++++++++++++

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AmiT View Post
    loool yee. one day i come onto msn, and i had an offline message saying 'come on quick! i gotta tell you something serious' and then asked him what it was about, he goes we got banned, first i thought he was joking because he jokes around a lot, then when i tried to log the account, it was banned LOL, he felt so sorry but i just couldn't help but laugh to be honest :P. oh well it's just a game, right. but ye he's one of the nicest people on ko, jus saying.
    he had a pm from gm and gm asked cr or no cr he said ofc no cr lol
    so it breaks the rules and it was not even agm account he was sherlock homes
    btw that was athrenye xd

edit: i can remember it now 100% he bought that acc from xD

haha yeah i remember him explaining it too, ahh good times :P

+++++++++++++

P3rFectioN

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    he had a pm from gm and gm asked cr or no cr he said ofc no cr lol
    so it breaks the rules and it was not even agm account he was sherlock homes
    btw that was athrenye xd

edit: i can remember it now 100% he bought that acc from xD
    u serious 0.o?
    lol this gms.. they should ban first the koxpers after it try to be sherlock homes lol hehe

++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++

+++++++++++

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast